Mudane Tekniko, Somalia situation is out of control

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Bro, we have a choice between crazy niggaz who explode themselves and sexual Bantu molesters, everytime I see them I remember that pic of somali women being raped by them.

we need new jabhad but will the somali shacab support us? Will we be labelled terror group for being against this fake dawlad?

Wallahi we need to action immediately if not us who will ?

Beenta iska dhaaf. The only thing you care about is Kismaayo but Kista dadkeeda aya uu taliya. So you stay shopping at thrift stores. :gnzbryw:

No, hypocrites such as yourself are a cancer to Somalia.

One day shaykh, the next day hardcore qabiilist, the next day weedhead, and then next week a gangsta wannabe rapper. May you die a slow and painful death. Iskoronyo!

Looks like I hit a raw nerve. Lool at your calacaal about never having supported AMISOM. I don't give two shits about what you support but stop pretending you care about Somalia.

I'll leave you to your delusions.

TekNiKo

VIP
You must be KartiHaween the cagdheer btch from somnet, LOL I care about Somalia and would die for Somalia, infact im IN somalia unlike you, that says alot about my commitment to her.

You care about Kenya, so f*ck u

If you stopped sucking @Imam_Hutuking's dick you would know that he did support AMISOM when his beloved Sh Sharif was at the helm. This is why he is the biggest flip-flopper and a royal hypocrite to boot but you are just a stupid dhoocil who goes whichever direction the wind takes him. Iskoronyo waaxid.

TekNiKo

VIP
Why do I even bother, go back to the kitchen qaxbadyahay Madowta so marayn, its futile arguing with a dhoocil ,worry about pleasing Kikiyus than Somalia this is my last response

Awww do you need a tissue for your tears or for those stains?

You're more fitting for the kitchen with your calacaal and howls. Sidi naag ninkeeda laga keexaystay aya uu caytameeysa. If kikuyus were serving your interest you wouldn't hesitate to support them. You have no principles so stop acting like you do.

TekNiKo

VIP
:drakegrin:

Naya go back to serving Ugaali for Gen. Ibachi dhilada ku dhalay wasse

Madamelioness go back to the kitchen, make us some tea u dirty kibaki while the men are discussing Somalia's Fate behind a desk.

Mudane @TekNiKo , shabaab would never tolerate new jabhat.
I was thinking about formation of new islamist jabhat group called Ahraaru Soomaal.
This group wouldnt commit suicidebombings and random killings.
It is heroic movement(ahraaru Soomaal) that fights against occupation. The group main agenda is to oust occupational forces, to make Somalia into islamic country with shariahlaw, we wont force women to wear niqaab(i prefer Indoneesi style of hijaab or iraani style for the sisters).

I swear this Jabhat can get popular support because we would never allow the killing of random people. And we would always advise members from somali govt and the somali army to join us, perhaps they will accept Naseeha!
If they dont join us, then let them leave us alone we are after the invaders. If they(the army) dont do that, we have to fight them just like fighting the invaders.

Problem is that alshabaab would probably behead us before we can complete the formation kkkkkk

TekNiKo

VIP
I like that idea hutu but who would fund us? Maybe we could cut a deal with Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.