Mudane saylici holds a press conference debunking the propaganda by the likes of sirlancelord and other mercenary fifth colomn landers

Where baaqshacab. You see every complaint about Somaliland from waddani supporters is not a real pen and paper critique but mostly slogans and propaganda that is debunked once analysed.

Baaqshacab is very diverse. Our community in SL ( subeer awal) are heavily represented in that movement. It is clear that somaliland needs reforms.
#baaqshacab

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Where baaqshacab. You see every complaint about Somaliland from waddani supporters is not a real pen and paper critique but mostly slogans and propaganda that is debunked once analysed.

Gullible...

Believe every lie the govt walk through the halls of every hospital in the country and supposedly the "free" schools

Gullible...

Believe every lie the govt walk through the halls of every hospital in the country and supposedly the "free" schools
There is literally a pdf with the money and how it was spent. Somaliland is a third world unrecognised country and you expect the healthcare system to be like switzeland. Your problem is a tribal one why can’t you just be honest? Muse will no longer be president in 3 years time but your aim is to be a fifth column while he is here. Wallahi I respect @Bohol ten times more who is real. You’re a terrorist.

There is literally a pdf with the money and how it was spent. Somaliland is a third world unrecognised country and you expect the healthcare system to be like switzeland. Your problem is a tribal one why can’t you just be honest? Muse will no longer be president in 3 years time but your aim is to be a fifth column while he is here. Wallahi I respect @Bohol ten times more who is real. You’re a terrorist.

Why should the only choice be either support Wanlaweynistan government or support jeegan administration?

@SirLancelLord can and should continue to honest canaan/calaacal about jeeganism. Dissent is pattiotism and supporting the best for the people by pointing out mistakes made by elected leaders

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP

Anyone can make a fancy document...

Go look at the state of hospitals, this isn't tribal this is about governance the govt says one thing and does another.

You're just a blind follower listening to whatever the govt spew out.

In a democracy you're supposed to challenge the govt at every turn to keep them accountable to their actions

ninkani cuqdad ayuu u dhintay, he expects us to support his habar awalism
You’ve got cuqdad. HJ are not even 2 years off the seat Wallahi I couldn’t give a damn if the president is habar awal or not. There are 101 things muse bixis gov is incompetent at but that isn’t highlighted. I personally think muse bixi is dumb and a liability. But when you create fake news about your own government while still claiming to be part of that government you’re a fifth column. Even hawiyes are more patriotic even though farmajos bitterly hates them than some Isaaqs are.

Trending

Latest posts