Mudane Behra Tesfay extends congratulations for May 18 to Somaliland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care if you don't believe it. Just another day of the continued violation of "Somalia's sovereignty and unity"

:manny:

Cool, maybe you can plaster all the similar meaningless letters you accumulated in the past 26 years to get ictiraaf
spongebob.jpg

Don't come crying to me. You were naive enough to believe the lip service
the Ethiopian PM gave to your messiah would be kept.

"They fear Farmajo"
"They know change is coming"
"Ethiopia respects Somalia now"

696.gif

How disrespectful. The Xoolo General can't even use spellcheck.
:meleshame:

"Strangthened" instead of "Strengthened".

"Experss instead of Express".

What kind of Mickey Mouse letter is this?

...either that or I just found out I'm dyslexic
:ohreally:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
How low can you be to celebrate that an aid ridden, poverty stricken, third world country like Ethiopia sent you a congratulations?
I personally don't like Ethiopia but please who are you fooling? Ethiopia beats Somalia in every aspect sooner people realize that, the easier it will be to move on. We have destroyed our country.. :williamswtf:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I personally don't like Ethiopia but please who are you fooling? Ethiopia beats Somalia in every aspect sooner people realize that, the easier it will be to move on. We have destroyed our country.. :williamswtf:
Since when has there been a government that ruled the Somali Republic in it's entirety since 1991?

Ethiopia only beats Somalia because we haven't had a nation for 27 years, which isn't impressive.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
This whole show of independence day will be finished the moment Somali National Army returns.

Siillanders seems to forget that we live in Africa. A continent famous for war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending