Mr Ilhan Omar ( she's the husband) will appear on the Trevor Noah's daily show

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know men who fancy women from other background suffer from inferiority issues and admire other women.

Maybe that's why we don't marry from you women because we look down on them :trumpsmirk:

:liberaltears:

Your women marry out to everyone except their own even to gaalo disproportionately and I don't even blame them looking at how pathetic effeminate their male counterparts are, even on sspot you see this worship of white males openly by your female users

Everyone I know regardless of clan has maternal links to your women, there is always an ayeeyo link

The worst reputation hands down among the Somalis everyone knows who that group of people are, Somali women collectively regardless of clan run a mile from you guys due to cowardice, effeminateness, treachery and a disproportionate beta cuckness

:liberaltears:

Your women marry out to everyone except their own even to gaalo disproportionately and I don't even blame them looking at how pathetic effeminate their male counterparts are, even on sspot you see this worship of white males openly by your female users

Everyone I know regardless of clan has maternal links to your women, there is always an ayeeyo link

The worst reputation hands down among the Somalis everyone knows who that group of people are, Somali women collectively regardless of clan run a mile from you guys due to cowardice, effeminateness, treachery and a disproportionate beta cuckness
So by your own admission our women are the most after sort women after the cadaan women?

Don't you think there is something special about them that every wants to be with them (your own words)?

Could it be that they are more beautiful than your baraxley women or is it because they very smart compared to the rest

Btw it is enormously agreed by all Somalis that these people are the worst
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:mjlol:

All that calaacal because of who she married, what a bunch of lowly beta cucks

You realise how bad the situation at home is when they rather be 4th 3th wifes to the enemy then first wife to their own and even marry gaalo and from other clans disproportionately, no wonder all the hatred

Just fix up yourselves you pathetic weak xoolo, you don't get women through calaacal and sour grapes, otherwise soon you will be left with bantus if this exodus continues unabated

So by your own admission our women are the most after sort women after the cadaan women?

Don't you think there is something special about them that every wants to be with them (your own words)?

Could it be that they are more beautiful than your baraxley women or is it because they very smart compared to the rest

Btw it is enormously agreed by all Somalis that these people are the worst
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lets just leave this bitter adoon alone, he clearly has an inferiority issues when it comes to us :hillarybiz:

I am someone who accepts good hearted criticism. I'll retire this one but keep in mind that the guy lives through her vicariously
And before she got involved in politics ? Before 2016? I am sure she didn't get there on her own. Leave him alone ma dhalays noqo yaan ku odhane.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:mjlol:

The beauty about women is that they will always gravitate towards the alpha males regardless of all the calaacal's to the contrary, in fact the more calaacal the more the curiosity builds in the women.

It's for this reason they attacked miskeenta, I have been listening to this kind of calaacal for two decades now from their beta males and undesirable expired landwhale females and it always makes me laugh.

You would expect in a mixed city that the marriages would be mixed proportionally but it's predominantly our males and their females in a ridiculous ratio and our man minimum marry 3/4 women at one time while theirs only 1, yet there are no qualms with their women sharing, a lot of the hatred you see on here stems from this.

Allow Gabdhaha somaliyeeed dhowr:mjhaps:
Looooooool@ real men.

What real men? She made him quit his job as a bank teller to be her assistant. Everyone knows him as Ahmed the maid. Your people were maids in Somalia so he's following the tradiotnal.

Lol@the salty censored just because her husband is Hawiye. What's the matter, y'all? I thought we were all Somalis. I don't see any of you give Iman grief for being married to a homosexual.:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts