Mr FuckreyIndaSix Fresh Home Send message to Drake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abti drake is a ass nigga for snitching on mr fuckrey and getting him locked up for 4months over some petty shit f*ck ovo and f*ck drake snitch ass niggas wallahi fuckrey is coming for this Drake yute this summer hes gonna slump couple ovo mans i feel his pain wallahi f*ck snitches they get stitches for a reason ass niggas

He's not a rapper. He is an idiot that's doing a great job of damaging the reputation of African Immigrants as if it wasn't bad enough. Should be Deported.
Are you crazy hes a legemd and drake and his obo crew can never try finnese down westonroad again they will get hit with the habad

Because your a snitch who likes to see others sufffer you fucking creep stfu dont ever hate on mrfuckrey
I want to see people prosper . What I detest is the children of hardworking Somali families looking unbathed and sounding like they grew up in a rough suburb of Montego Bay or Trinidad . White boys can go to jail for pranks and come out OK , however , good luck bring a former Somali convict ala failed prankster .

Ps. I don’t believe in your snitching code .i am not a petty criminal .

I want to see people prosper . What I detest is the children of hardworking Somali families looking unbathed and sounding like they grew up in a rough suburb of Montego Bay or Trinidad . White boys can go to jail for pranks and come out OK , however , good luck bring a former Somali convict ala failed prankster .

Ps. I don’t believe in your snitching code .i am not a petty criminal .
Snitch fuckoff people like you hold dirty acid attacks watch what you wish for

Snitch fuckoff people like you hold dirty acid attacks watch what you wish for

Acid attacks ? It is clear you have been drinking from the sewage of East London for too long . I hope the authorities apprehend you before you commit an honour killing over uncooked chicken curry .

Looking at these abahood wasooyin walking around smoking cannabis and jumping over counters when they have been given free everything . Khasaaro !

Acid attacks ? It is clear you have been drinking from the sewage of East London for too long . I hope the authorities apprehend you before you commit an honour killing over uncooked chicken curry .

Looking at these abahood wasooyin walkin around smoking cannabis and jumping over counters when they have been given free everything . Khasaaro !
Anjam Begum Shazad nah your taking the piss:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Looking at these abahood wasooyin walking around smoking cannabis and jumping over counters when they have been given free everything . Khasaaro !
Waryaaa you think acid is funny watch how you feel when you have to roll around with the 67 LD mask for the rest of your life you get melted down broadday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts