MP Mahad Salaad reveals a secrete on how Kenya, Ethiopia and UK will stop Somalia from building army

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2017-4-21_19-27-16.jpeg
Mudane MP Whistleblower i salute you for exposing our enemies and may allah protect you:salute:

One the top gang leaders of the corrupt Damul shaydaan, party,
The men is utter corrupt,liar,theif,

These people would have never had a chance to raise in rank on a normal non corrupt Gov, they wouldnt even qualify to clean the toilet of Gov facilities.

Remember there are many Damul shaydaan MP's in this Gov, they are the opposition.

f*ck him this traitor,

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Somalia needs to cut ties with the UK and the west. It needs to side with Russia, China and Iran. That is the only way forward.

Somalia needs to cut ties with the UK and the west. It needs to side with Russia, China and Iran. That is the only way forward.

UK, Kenya, Ethiopia have always been the biggest enemies of Somalia. Caraabta can be added to this too recently.

Somalis should align themselves with China, Iran and Turkey you are right.

UK, Kenya, Ethiopia have always been the biggest enemies of Somalia. Caraabta can be added to this too recently.

You guys are funny, do you want to be accused of having weapons of mass destruction?

Naa mate, sanctions are enough as it is.

You guys are funny, do you want to be accused of having weapons of mass destruction?

Naa mate, sanctions are enough as it is.

No moron will believe Somalis has weapons of mass of destruction:mjlol:

UK, Ethiopia and Kenya want Somalia to be completely destroyed. Those 3 countries do nothing put plot our destruction. Therefore does it make more sense to go their "peace" conference and align ourselves with them or does it make more sense to distance ourselves from them?

No moron will believe Somalis has weapons of mass of destruction:mjlol:

UK, Ethiopia and Kenya want Somalia to be completely destroyed. Those 3 countries do nothing put plot our destruction. Therefore does it make more sense to go their "peace" conference and align ourselves with them or does it make more sense to distance ourselves from them?

You get where i'm coming from, there is no need to distance ourselves away from the west, embracing Russia will get us nowhere but on aabo maraykan's bad list.

While i definitely agree with the above, why should Somalia ally with Iran?

Seeing as how we're surrounded by Arab nations, it's important that we, at the very least, stay neutral lest we get ourselves into a suni-shia war (too late for somaliland though sadly).

Although (this is were I agree) Somalia shouldn't shy away from its harmful, belligerent bullies especially when it comes to matters of territorial integrity (Kenya's attempt to steal somalia's sea).

Also @crudetruth Russia's economy is tanking somewhat and it has caused war crimes in Syria recently. As for China, they can be our mutual trading partners especially when it comes to infrastructure projects.

You get where i'm coming from, there is no need to distance ourselves away from the west, embracing Russia will get us nowhere but on aabo maraykan's bad list.

Contrary to popular belief the West does not have homogenous goals. This was demonstrated in the g7 meeting when Boris Johnson was humiliated when the other nations decided against Russian sanctions. Having economic ties with Germany for example is great asset.

However the UK has shown time and time again that it is the enemy of Somalia. The UK and their two historic dogs Kenya and Ethiopia have always worked together to undermine us.

Therefore I won't entertain anything those countries have to say about our army and national interest.

Newsflash about Russia, the world has changed , embracing Russia doesn't get anyone on abbo America's shitlist with this administration.

While i definitely agree with the above, why should Somalia ally with Iran?

Seeing as how we're surrounded by Arab nations, it's important that we, at the very least, stay neutral lest we get ourselves into a suni-shia war (too late for somaliland though sadly).

Although (this is were I agree) Somalia shouldn't shy away from its harmful, belligerent bullies especially when it comes to matters of territorial integrity (Kenya's attempt to steal somalia's sea).

Also @crudetruth Russia's economy is tanking somewhat and it has caused war crimes in Syria recently. As for China, they can be our mutual trading partners especially when it comes to infrastructure projects.

Maybe align with Iran was wrong choice of words. What I meant was not to choose the side of the carabs versus the Iranians. The Iranians are very intelligent people we shouldn't distance ourselves from them just because of Saudi Arabia. Who are also a huge enemy of Somalia, since they fund Al Shabaab.

SA, UK, Kenya and Ethiopia all want to see a weak Somalia that doesn't reach it's potential. It is all for the same reason as well; money.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I would sit with Iran, leak it and wait for the arabs to come running to us.

That is also correct, remember when saudi and iran had a little fight, HSM immediately cut ties with Iran, kkk. Also Iran steals our fish, China steals our fish, Egypt steals our fish.

Some of the biggest proponents of illegal fishing are by Yemeni/Iranian trawlers yet some wish to ally with a country that not only takes our fish but can also cause us unnecessary problems with the khaleeji caarabta (whom I'm not too fond off) where 100,000s Somalis live/work and provide numerous business opportunities to Somalis based in Somalia/somaliland. (By ethnic group Somalis are the second largest exporters in Dubai)

That is also correct, remember when saudi and iran had a little fight, HSM immediately cut ties with Iran, kkk. Also Iran steals our fish, China steals our fish, Egypt steals our fish.

We need to choose allies carefully.

Or we should just do what oman does, and what we use to do, stay neutral.

What the MP said is correct, somalia died 1991, Farmaajo and the optimists wish to bring somalia back, well they will, but only to a certain extent. Somalia will be so weak and undeveloped, just like it is today. Ethiopia, one of the worlds poorest countries is doing much better than Somalia.

A united somalia only benefits the a few, no one is interested in Somalia anymore, sorry to say but the only somalinimo supporters are those who are worse of economically, you don't see jabuuti trying to unite everyone?

You are right, very few nations want to see a strong Somalia. However in this regard I'm very optimistic for two reasons . The first reason is that many of the problems of Somalia can be solved Somalis uniting and the traitors being publicly executed to send a message. So a lot the solutions actually lies within ourselves .

Second reason is all those enemies I have listed have huge internal problems that had made them weaker. Brexit has made the UK weak and irrelevant and it will get worse for them. The low oil price and the issue of the who will be the next king is causing big problems for SA. Ethiopia problem are well documented and anyways them and Kenya are powerless and dirt poor. Without the UK they are nothing.

All in all with a wadani president and PM I am very hopeful for the future of Somalia.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
@merka @horumar @crudetruth

Ethiopian foreign minister laid out their plan for Somalia in 1998:

"A future Somali state might thus resemble a patchwork of semiautonomous territories defined in whole or in part by clan affiliation, leading to a breakdown roughly as follows:

• An Isaaq dominated state in the northwest, corresponding roughly (if not exactly) to the boundaries of former British Somaliland;

• In the Northeast, a principally Mijerteen polity, involving some (if not all) of the broader Harti community in Sanaag and Sool regions;

• A Digil-Mirifle territory centred on (but not necessarily restricted to) the regions of Bay and Bakool;

• Jubbaland, an admixture of groups from the Juba valley, possibly extending as far north as Gedo region;

• An elongated central territory inhabited principally by the Hawiye;

• A national capital (probably, but not necessarily Muqdisho) administered separately as a cosmopolitan hub for all Somalis".(Review of African Political Economy, March 1999, Vol. 26 Issue 79)".

Some of the biggest proponents of illegal fishing are by Yemeni/Iranian trawlers yet some wish to ally with a country that not only takes our fish but can also cause us some trouble from the khaleeji caarabta (whom I'm not too fond off) where 100,000s Somalis live and work and provide numerous business opportunities to Somalis based in Somalia/somaliland. (By ethnic group Somalis are the second largest exporters in Dubai)

All we need to solve the illegal fishing issue is a an affective coast guard and navy. Heavy punishment for foreigners caught, give them the death penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending