MP Fawziya :“Xamar election deal won’t take Parliament 2 minutes..”

So we can safely say farmajo has bought out the useless parliament,

the parliament that has No teeth when farmajo uses Ethiopians to kill Eley people in baydabo and use Ethiopian tanks to enforce his own puppet

the useless parliament that has no teeth when it comes to farmajo promising ports to the raw meat eaters

the useless parliament that gave away Somalis oil for $1.7 million, thats right, 1.7 million,

the useless parliament more likely to tlak about gay issues, a silly none issue considering the greater issues we face rather than talk about serious stuff,

but yet they have teeth to derail the election and peace process Jubaland and Puntland have fought tooth and nail, Time for PIM and JIM, we need to leave and go back to what we were before the UK forced us into somalia, two thriving Kingdoms

Somalia says Shell, Exxon agree to pay $1.7 million for oil blocks lease

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The Ogaden or Ogadeniya, NOT "Ogaden", Ogaden is an ethnic group/ people called the Ogadeni who own and live in "The Ogaden" OR "Ogadeniya", NFD and Jubaland

your a smart brother, please get it right, it pisses me off when i see the name for the ethnic group being called the country

its like The Oman, The Ukraine, The Ogaden or just called it Ogadeniya,

its like calling Germany Germans, German/s are an ethnic people, Germany is the name of the land

Thank you for your understanding,
Sorry bro. My mistake.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Our system of governance which is federalism allows each State to grow on its own, to develop its region without dependence on other regions. SWS, Hirshabele and Galmudug should focus on their development agendas same as PL. There's no "We" bro, do your job and I will do mine.
Yes do that but come on bro. Lets stop involving kafir ajnabis in our affairs. If we can manage that then we'll all do well and get rid of the embarrassing situation we're in now.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Yes do that but come on bro. Lets stop involving kafir ajnabis in our affairs. If we can manage that then we'll all do well and get rid of the embarrassing situation we're in now.
As far as I am concerned, there's not a single foreign soldier in my region (maybe few trainers for my troops and that's it). This comes down to individual responsibility, the entire country will better off when each member State handles its fair share of the workload. 30 years and they need a guerilla looking Bantu soldier from Bujumbura Burundi to guard their women. It's fucking embarrassment bro.

If Farmajo was truly genuine, he would have started these 1m1v efforts as soon as he took office. The country isn’t even anymore secure than it was in 2016.

GemState

36/21
VIP
If Farmajo was truly genuine, he would have started these 1m1v efforts as soon as he took office. The country isn’t even anymore secure than it was in 2016.
Hope the next leader is a military one or at least one with a good track record of successfully combating Shabaab, this needs to be the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd priority.

The only reason they're still around is due to corruption and incompetence, we have enough to end this war

As far as I am concerned, there's not a single foreign soldier in my region (maybe few trainers for my troops and that's it). This comes down to individual responsibility, the entire country will better off when each member State handles its fair share of the workload. 30 years and they need a guerilla looking Bantu soldier from Bujumbura Burundi to guard their women. It's fucking embarrassment bro.

Puntland is the only region in Somalia with both Isis and AS. The US is the one air striking them everyday. Not puntland imaginary air force. Your mindset is trash. Yes federalism works, each region should develop using it's own resources. But it's another matter when it comes to national security and terrorist groups. It's another thing when it comes to foreign interference. Why is the usa or any country telling you what to do? Why are somali regions having meetings not authorized by the federal government? Which country in the world do federal states meet with enemies of the state and make deals with them? If any country interferes with your federal government it doesn't concern you? :kodaksmiley: If AS kill people in your country it doesn't concern you as long as it isn't in your region? If all hell breaks lose it doesn't concern you? Then leave, either practice federalism properly or just become like your somaliland and wait for a day to become independent. Because nothing concerns you in the country.

He did though? During his 4 years. Tons of money was spent on the independent election committee. But not the federal states want her out? :bell:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Puntland is the only region in Somalia with both Isis and AS. The US is the one air striking them everyday. Not puntland imaginary air force. Your mindset is trash. Yes federalism works, each region should develop using it's own resources. But it's another matter when it comes to national security and terrorist groups. It's another thing when it comes to foreign interference. Why is the usa or any country telling you what to do? Why are somali regions having meetings not authorized by the federal government? Which country in the world do federal states meet with enemies of the state and make deals with them? If any country interferes with your federal government it doesn't concern you? :kodaksmiley: If AS kill people in your country it doesn't concern you as long as it isn't in your region? If all hell breaks lose it doesn't concern you? Then leave, either practice federalism properly or just become like your somaliland and wait for a day to become independent. Because nothing concerns you in the country.
Practice federalism properly he says while his uncle tries to force his Turkish curriculum on our students and rams bills through the parliament without going through the Senate - two things that violate the constitution.
:drakekidding:
The more you pull us towards centralization, the closer we will move towards sovereignty.

Practice federalism properly he says while his uncle tries to force his Turkish curriculum on our students and rams bills through the parliament without going through the Senate - two things that violate the constitution.
:drakekidding:
The more you pull us towards centralization, the closer we will move towards sovereignty.

i don't care about farmaajo. I was just pointing it out. Both of us need to practice it correctly. You can't just point out what the federal government did wrong, while you continue to shit on it.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Langaabs like to superglue themselves to any position of power.

Upcoming footage of the election

3340dea7f86470ddb89483ed1d9e537e.gif
Loooooooooooooool

Langaabs unite in the guise of wanting to come against PL/JL. :pachah1:

We all know who's in charge in the somali politics, PL/JL. God bless them.

if he did, he would have no reason to pursue an extension would he?

anyways, this is good, we in JL will close our doors, farmaajo and his folks can take the upper half of Gedo whereever they want.

One last battle between good and evil.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
He did though? During his 4 years. Tons of money was spent on the independent election committee. But not the federal states want her out? :bell:

This was never a genuine conversation, remember all the states agreed to Halima Yaree and election board to be formed. If anyone is delaying here it’s the States

This was never a genuine conversation, remember all the states agreed to Halima Yaree and election board to be formed. If anyone is delaying here it’s the States

halima is a corrupt creature in the hands of farmajo, no way will we trust her when she is very biased

Is this woman Fawziya still wiping off the asses of these qadaadweyne and their foreign occupiers. She doesn’t get tired doesn’t she, ilaahay ha soo hadeeyo.

Nah nah, she is my habaryaro. Therefore, she is not "qadaadweyne". Nevertheless, i hope she has a successful political career.