MP Fawziya :“Xamar election deal won’t take Parliament 2 minutes..”

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
“To reject”

Jeesow and other co-signing to, looks like this is headed Dusamareeb 2 route and will die in Parliament

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
tenor.gif

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Let them try. Somalia is doomed forever and shall be balkanized.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Let them try. Somalia is doomed forever and shall be balkanized.
Why don't you old folks stay in the west and die?

If the citizens of Somalia want fair elections then why not? Why are you afraid unless you know certain ppl from your region also won't vote in corrupt leaders. Idc if farmaajo goes I just want free elections and less ajnabi interference.

That's the difference between us.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Why don't you old folks stay in the west and die?

That's the difference between us.
Anyone who's fan of politics is OLD according to your silly logic. FailMaajo is a lost cause and has done nothing significant for the country. If he was an astounding enthusiastic leader capable of uniting this divided country then I would've supported him, but he ain't leader nor someone capable of healing the old wounds that got us into this mess.

Do you know what he is?! He's a stuttering old fool who doesn't know when to quit.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Anyone who's fan of politics is OLD according to your silly logic. FailMaajo is a lost cause and has done nothing significant for the country. If he was an astounding enthusiastic leader capable of uniting this divided country then I would've supported him, but he ain't leader nor someone capable of healing the old wounds that got us into this mess.

Do you know what he is?! He's a stuttering old fool who doesn't know when to quit.
Idc about farmaajo, he has been useless tbh in terms of achieving independence from foreign intervention.

But if you don't agree we need 1p1v elections in key protected cities then I don't know how you want us to find a good educated leader that can create change and progress without this.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Idc about farmaajo, he has been useless tbh in terms of achieving independence from foreign intervention.

But if you don't agree we need 1p1v elections in key protected cities then I don't know how you want us to find a good educated leader that can create change and progress without this.

Its a dishonest argument, just amounts to blind qabilism on anyone defending this. Notice how these kinda vermin are first to bring qabiil up always.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP

I'm not opposed to 1m1v elections but FailMaajo had 44 months to initiate the complex process of such election and he didn't. Maybe the next president will be sincere in implementing nation wide elections by initiating the process early on without seeking term extension for his selfish political aspirations.

Glad you agreed with my stance on FailMaajo.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Its a dishonest argument, just amounts to blind qabilism on anyone defending this. Notice how these kinda vermin are first to bring qabiil up always.
I pray for brother Karim. We can all learn from this negative period in somali history and come together. This is what ajnabis want, for us to fight so PL cna be poor, SL can be poor, south somalia and central can be poor and ogaden and nfd can be defenseless forever. Sometimes we have to be bigger ppl andn ot argue over qabil.

@Karim No hard feelings bro. We all come from the same ancestor and we can manage our own regional states and resources but we must defend ourselves against ajnabis and take our future into our own hand. We are not the old generation that made us do tahriib. Every region in somalia is as equally rich in one resource or the other, we just need to see the bigger picture.

Were farmaajo failed, the parliament or other leaders must succeed. We need fresh new faces who can give the ppl their vote. We need a unified army that is well trained and can take out isis in PL and al shabaab in the south and protect our fishes and minerals. The time for qabil squabbles is over, let the odays do that at the cafes.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
I pray for brother Karim. We can all learn from this negative period in somali history and come together. This is what ajnabis want, for us to fight so PL cna be poor, SL can be poor, south somalia and central can be poor and ogaden and nfd can be defenseless forever. Sometimes we have to be bigger ppl andn ot argue over qabil.

@Karim No hard feelings bro. We all come from the same ancestor and we can manage our own regional states and resources but we must defend ourselves against ajnabis and take our future into our own hand. We are not the old generation that made us do tahriib. Every region in somalia is as equally rich in one resource or the other, we just need to see the bigger picture.

Were farmaajo failed, the parliament or other leaders must succeed. We need fresh new faces who can give the ppl their vote. We need a unified army that is well trained and can take out isis in PL and al shabaab in the south and protect our fishes and minerals. The time for qabil squabbles is over, let the odays do that at the cafes.
Our system of governance which is federalism allows each State to grow on its own, to develop its region without dependence on other regions. SWS, Hirshabele and Galmudug should focus on their development agendas same as PL. There's no "We" bro, do your job and I will do mine.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Is this woman Fawziya still wiping off the asses of these qadaadweyne and their foreign occupiers. She doesn’t get tired doesn’t she, ilaahay ha soo hadeeyo.

The Ogaden or Ogadeniya, NOT "Ogaden", Ogaden is an ethnic group/ people called the Ogadeni who own and live in "The Ogaden" OR "Ogadeniya", NFD and Jubaland

your a smart brother, please get it right, it pisses me off when i see the name for the ethnic group being called the country

its like The Oman, The Ukraine, The Ogaden or just called it Ogadeniya,

its like calling Germany Germans, German/s are an ethnic people, Germany is the name of the land

Thank you for your understanding,