MP Abdi Shire Ciyaar Jecel announces he will not be running in parliamentary election

Close allies of Farmajoo have given up and won't even run in the elections. Ina Ciyaar Jecel cries in social media and accuses PM Roble of rigging elections. He says he won't run for a seat. CBB are very quiet.

1642974620975.jpeg

Last edited:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Ciyaar Jecel said he will not be running for MP office again as a protest for two reasons
1) he was pro 1m1v and was among those voting for it against Sept 17 agreement
2) later he accepted Sept 17 agreement but regrettably it is not being followed as rampant election rigging iis taking place.

honourable exit from politics and a role model, Ciyaar Jecel is MP for Saaxo #HOP089, he served 5 years as federal representative in the peoples house. Now he has given way for new MP to be elected in the seat #HOP089.

many thanks for the 5-6 years and the contribution to our nation.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Let's be real, he had to go out of daqan, it wasn't his subs turn, and had he tried forcing his stay, he would have sulied his name. Good on him to go as per customs. Great job, served his term, let the next man/woman come.

Also Saaxo needs a MP, as right now HOP89 comes under Caabduwaaq.

I reported this earliar and a few Gedo's said it was fake news.

Mr Ciyaar screams and calcaals that their is vote rigging. I laughed so hard about it. Farmajoo can'teven help his friend.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Let's be real, he had to go out of daqan, it wasn't his subs turn, and had he tried forcing his stay, he would have sulied his name. Good on him to go as per customs. Great job, served his term, let the next man/woman come.

Also Saaxo needs a MP, as right now HOP89 comes under Caabduwaaq.
Rer Gadiid ? Rer Wardheere ? Rer Alamagan ? or perhaps non-Wagardhac, I dunno who will replace Ciyaar Jecel but I pray it is quality person with the right academic background and serves his constiuency well.

From Ciyaar Jecel's words I think another MX sub will get sponsored by N&N, he was referring to back to 1968 election when Wagardhac left SYL and went to Gaalkacyo to get an MP, that is when their seat was taken by Rer Siyaad and Celi's seat was taken by Rer Koshin, I see no reason for N&N to remove Wagardhac seat and give it to another MX sub, but they have done that to Rer Dalal senate seat giving it to Celi so who knows.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Rer Gadiid ? Rer Wardheere ? Rer Alamagan ? or perhaps non-Wagardhac, I dunno who will replace Ciyaar Jecel but I pray it is quality person with the right academic background and serves his constiuency well.

From Ciyaar Jecel's words I think another MX sub will get sponsored by N&N, he was referring to back to 1968 election when Wagardhac left SYL and went to Gaalkacyo to get an MP, that is when their seat was taken by Rer Siyaad and Celi's seat was taken by Rer Koshin, I see no reason for N&N to remove Wagardhac seat and give it to another MX sub, but they have done that to Rer Dalal senate seat giving it to Celi so who knows.
It's a Reer Wardhere sponsored by NN by the looks of it, by the rotational method, its their turn anyways, if I ain't mistaken?

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
It's a Reer Wardhere sponsored by NN by the looks of it, by the rotational method, its their turn anyways, if I ain't mistaken?
Health minister of Galmudug is running he is Rer Gadid, pretty much everyone in Galmudug state admin is sponsored by N&N, another shout is Female rep and possibly reason why Ciyaar Jecel cannot run.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Health minister of Galmudug is running he is Rer Gadid, pretty much everyone in Galmudug state admin is sponsored by N&N, another shout is Female rep and possibly reason why Ciyaar Jecel cannot run.
Everybody can be NN by name, but the real winner is the one whose sponsored by NN, not only financially, but logistically. I don't know about the Health Minister, but this kursi has a fair share of competition.

With no disrespect to the female quota, it will not work, it's certain sub subclan only representation for at least 5 election cycles to come, so I doubt they'll willingly give it to a female.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Everybody can be NN by name, but the real winner is the one whose sponsored by NN, not only financially, but logistically. I don't know about the Health Minister, but this kursi has a fair share of competition.

With no disrespect to the female quota, it will not work, it's certain sub subclan only representation for at least 5 election cycles to come, so I doubt they'll willingly give it to a female.
when it comes to my 17 seats I care about real representation not presidential election.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Ciyaar Jecel seat will go to a woman so Reer Kooshin seat can goto Kulane Jiis Mareexan. I thought this was common knowledge?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Nacala Qoor Qoor ku yeel hes trying to xoog Wagardhac seat with a pro Deni Emirati stooge.

Abdi Shire Ciyaar Jecel is a langaab and another Langaab Farmajoo can't help him.
Mr Ciyaar Jecel stop the calacaal. Please xishood. Your just another untouchable 0.5

Trending