Moving out from your parents house

So I'm starting my first professional job soon and I'll be paid a decent salary. I'm looking to move out soon since my parents house is overcrowded as it is and do a flatshare as it's really expensive in London to get my own place. Only issue is that I'm not looking forward to living with cadaans since I experienced the chaos first hand during uni. I'm not sure how different it will be living with professionals as opposed to students. I would prefer to live with my own kind or people from similar backgrounds ideally but it will be a more difficult search. Has anyone experienced a similar issue during their 20s and have any advice to give.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Don't get a roommate, just get an apartment by yourself if you can't stay at your parents crib

You will regret it, having his friends come over, dirty habits & always asking for favors are cons. Try sharing a crib with a cousin or a friend you know really well

Don't live with cadaan kuffar
u will regret it,
find likeminded brothers from ur background to share a flat with
look hard enough Inshaallah u will find some brothers

World

VIP
So I'm starting my first professional job soon and I'll be paid a decent salary. I'm looking to move out soon since my parents house is overcrowded as it is and do a flatshare as it's really expensive in London to get my own place. Only issue is that I'm not looking forward to living with cadaans since I experienced the chaos first hand during uni. I'm not sure how different it will be living with professionals as opposed to students. I would prefer to live with my own kind or people from similar backgrounds ideally but it will be a more difficult search. Has anyone experienced a similar issue during their 20s and have any advice to give.
Look for a 1 bedroom in zone 3+, or share with friends.

Trending