Movies are no longer made for entertainment rather indoctrination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

If you watch movies that were made recently compared to movies that were made in the 40's, 50's, you will notice that men acted like men and women acted like women. I personally prefer to watch movies made in the 40's and 50's cause theirs no hidden agenda whereas in movies today With feminism running amok they've taken the most masculine character that many males would look up to like the spy character James Bond & put him in a dress.
IMG_3672.PNG
IMG_3673.PNG

Hollywood has declared war on masculinity.

Vagina Monologues Writer Eve Ensler: How Mad Max: Fury Road Became a 'Feminist Action Film'

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/3850323/mad-max-fury-road-eve-ensler-feminist/?source=dam

Omg I Can't believe we have something in common like this....

Waryaa I also enjoy movies from the 40,50,60's

Doris day is my favourite actress

:trumpsmirk: I'm shocked!

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Omg I Can't believe we have something in common like this....

Waryaa I also enjoy movies from the 40,50,60's

Doris day is my favourite actress

:trumpsmirk: I'm shocked!
Can you imagine a world where the producer of the series sex in the city would seek professional wrestlers so they can have an input in the series?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
How do you ladies feel about growing up in a world that's increasingly hostile to males, if you do have children one day would you want to see your boys demasculinised or mad to feel bad about their masculinity?

Or

Tacit consent.

How do you ladies feel about growing up in a world that's increasingly hostile to males, if you do have children one day would you want to see your boys demasculinised or mad to feel bad about their masculinity?

Or

Tacit consent.

Firstly I would approve any tv shows they watch at a younger age, their
Far to many gay characters and storylines aimed at children these
Days- hence the growth in homosexual
Youth!

Secondly I will enroll the boys in
Boxing classes, Insha'Allah.

It's all about how you bring you're
Children up and how involved you
You are!

This looks like a o movie kkkk

lol it's a classic you'd actually enjoy
It.

I thought of you instantly!

Those producers possibly to input
ways of appealing to the male and
female Audiences!

I watched mad max - but didn't like
It, I preferred the original tbh

The new beauty and beast film had
that gay Character - it was subtle but
at the end He was dancing with a
bloke!

Sickening wallahi

That's called having a message, if you're indoctrinated by a movie, you need to take up a hobby:dabcasar:

My favorit is Brokeback mountain, and worse was I watched it with a friend thinking it was family friendly :siilaanyolaugh:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
lol it's a classic you'd actually enjoy
It.

I thought of you instantly!

Those producers possibly to input
ways of appealing to the male and
female Audiences!

I watched mad max - but didn't like
It, I preferred the original tbh

The new beauty and beast film had
that gay Character - it was subtle but
at the end He was dancing with a
bloke!

Sickening wallahi
That's why you're my nigga HYT :friendhug:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
That's called having a message, if you're indoctrinated by a movie, you need to take up a hobby:dabcasar:

My favorit is Brokeback mountain, and worse was I watched it with a friend thinking it was family friendly :siilaanyolaugh:
May the most sublime give us the clarity to see with our third eye and guide our hearts in these testing times where you could be indoctrinated through your subconscious mind and not even know it. May the omnipresent make us see things as they're and not as they appear to be.

A little food for thought did you know Hollywood gets its name from holy wood paganism.

I have noticed first hand watching HTGAWM they want you to believe one of the main characters gets his Intel by sleeping with other fags lamo!

Almost all new series are actively promoting extreme left values like LGBT, Feminism and fat acceptance.

Case in point Empire series

LGBT = Mimi the bossy lesbo, Jamal talented fag , Tiana bisexual winch, skinny transsexual friend of Hakeem (forget his name)

They encourage fat acceptance with having Becky in busy position like secretary ... barely walk :damn:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VixR

Veritas
Bc they forced the James Bond actors' hand in playing the cross-dressing role :icon rolleyes:

Do you know anything about thespians? You look at this as some kind of supposed war against masculinity, meanwhile the James Bond character is celebrating his versatility in his craft, and laughing his way to the bank.

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
I watched London Has Fallen at a cinema once, it felt like it was very artificial, almost certainly a propaganda

theres good reason i rarely watch action films anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts