Most Qaniis Rap Lyrics

Status
Not open for further replies.
23 :damedamn:

I have a job at Haag, which ends this summer and at the Justice depart dealing with criminal cases and helping prepare case and defend clients as a part of a legal practice on top of my law studies.

I'm also on the electoral board for upcoming local elections in the capital region of Denmark :ivers:

I'm guessing from your posts that you want nothing to do with Somalis at all.

Alright. Have fun and keep hustling in the Danish arenas

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
I am having doubts about Tupac after seeing a picture of him in a bath tub naked with jewellery covering his private parts, what people do to achieve fame & fortune :susp:
From what I've heard it's a form of black mail they use on them so they lose leverage when it comes to contracts.

Apparently the start of hip hop as a genre was also very gay. Africa Bambaataa and the Zulu nation are well known pedophiles.

No, I'm not the one who's part of a religion that encourages cousin marriages

Filthy Hypocrite.

This what I don't like about gaals.

Flip flop around with their beliefs whenever its suits them. You have no consistency what so ever.

You were only socially conditioned to believe that there is nothing wrong with homosexuality. So you will eventually flip flop on your beliefs again when popular opinion will shift to accept incest.

Also to the last point. Cousin marriages are not incest.

ea3e307569.png

Filthy Hypocrite.

This what I don't like about gaals.

Flip flop around with their beliefs whenever its suits them. You have no consistency what so ever.

You were only socially conditioned to believe that there is nothing wrong with homosexuality. So you will eventually flip flop on your beliefs again when popular opinion will shift to accept incest.

Also to the last point. Cousin marriages are not incest.

ea3e307569.png

Socially conditioned kulaha I'm not the one brainwashed by book written in the 7th century :chrisfreshhah:

Why are muslamics so retarded when it comes to differentiating between incest and homosexuality. Bestiality is another one you xoolo are so fond of bringing up:drakelaugh:

Incest is when you have relations with ur relatives. Unless you're trying to imply that ur not somehow related to ur cousin? Lol keep ur Google source

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending