Most Qaniis Rap Lyrics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
"You look so good, I suck your daddy's dick" was prolific. You have to imagine how beautiful she has to be for that to happen. Canibus should have been nr. 1.

Black is anything that fails the paper bag test.

I'm a complex human being, I'd join in on lynching somali black guys in Somalia

Why do you shitpost so hard if people know that you're on the danish electoral commision.

Are you not afraid of the possibility of some far right nut job exposing your shitposts and fucking your career up??

Why do you shitpost so hard if people know that you're on the danish electoral commision.

Are you not afraid of the possibility of some far right nut job exposing your shitposts and fucking your career up??

Not really, they don't have access to my private computer nor are allowed to as I use it for legal purposes. Furthermore, this is local politics, which is less polarized than national politics. You see the stranges alliances.

Also the debate in Denmark is pretty raw and blunt, so we are used to off-coloured comments.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Not really, they don't have access to my private computer nor are allowed to as I use it for legal purposes. Furthermore, this is local politics, which is less polarized than national politics. You see the stranges alliances.

Also the debate in Denmark is pretty raw and blunt, so we are used to off-coloured comments.
You're in government? Damn, how old are you :faysalwtf:

You're in government? Damn, how old are you :faysalwtf:

23 :damedamn:

I have a job at Haag, which ends this summer and at the Justice depart dealing with criminal cases and helping prepare case and defend clients as a part of a legal practice on top of my law studies.

I'm also on the electoral board for upcoming local elections in the capital region of Denmark :ivers:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Put respect on that female, because it is the reason I'm succesful :ufdup:

If I was male I'd be fingering some fat white whale while chewing khat and calling it a day :pacspit:
No sweetheart, niggas that do khat are fucking other Xalimos with black lips from smoking :siilaanyolaugh:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
23 :damedamn:

I have a job at Haag, which ends this summer and at the Justice depart dealing with criminal cases and helping prepare case and defend clients as a part of a legal practice on top of my law studies.

I'm also on the electoral board for upcoming local elections in the capital region of Denmark :ivers:
So are you lawyer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending