Most nayaas will end up as incels

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you don't know what an incel is, google it. it is not an imbecile but kinda close.

Them nayaas want 50k mehr, a guy with 6 packs earning $100k or more with a Phd. By the time they find him, them nayaas would be expired goods.

All Nayaas want is a GOOD LOOKING man. They don't care about 50k mehr or a PHD man...

IMG_1634.PNG

IMG_1636.PNG

1524427009953.jpeg

You think any of these guys on the left can impress them with 50k? No man. You need the looks. Do you have the looks bro? If you have the looks you'll have ANY girl you want!

1524512085307.jpeg

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I keep hearing about this 50k mehr :faysalwtf: are you guys exaggerating or are girls really asking for this?
Unfortunately they are asking for that hefty amount, even basic Halimos who barely graduated from HS are not letting that figure decrease as they think if others are getting that 50k why not meeee!, so you might want to pump up your meher if you have still have your leverage.:diddyass:

This forum is incredibly blue-pilled on women. For some reason you guys think they want guys for everything EXCEPT looks. It's all about the looks guys, you can be the funniest and have the best personality, but if you're average or below average in looks, you'll never have a chance with her!

This forum is incredibly blue-pilled on women. For some reason you guys think they want guys for everything EXCEPT looks. It's all about the looks guys, you can be the funniest and have the best personality, but if you're average or below average in looks, you'll never have a chance with her!
What you just said is just blue pill....

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity

I don't agree, you see more women getting with guys who aren't "hot" than men. It's known that men are the ones that go for looks and women would get with a guy if he has a great personality.

lalayariis

Bad cop
My Mehr is 500,000 thousand + interest for the entire length of our marriage doubled each year. If we get divorced I get 25% of your yearly income and royalty on your house and whatever you invest in or create for the rest of your life. If we have kids, each kid is another 15% not including child support. If you make a business, I automatically own it and if it succeeds I’ll consider making you my assistant. If you bail out of any of these requirements after the deal is made, you will become my slave by force for the rest of your measly existence.

It’s called business, don’t hate the player hate the game.. or in this case your sorry asses.:gaasdrink:

World

VIP
More time its not the somali girl herself that demands high mehr, wedding etc. Its the family. I know a few of my guys who agreed with the girl to have a low mehr and wedding so that they can save up but then the girls family intervenes and tells her that she's cheapening herself if she doesn't demand a high mahr/big wedding so my friends cut them off except one who was in love with her.

MariaMaria

Unfortunately they are asking for that hefty amount, even basic Halimos who barely graduated from HS are not letting that figure decrease as they think if others are getting that 50k why not meeee!, so you might want to pump up your meher if you have still have your leverage.:diddyass:

I'm only gonna ask for half the wedding cost

50/50 is my motto :yacadiim:

MariaMaria

My Mehr is 500,000 thousand + interest for the entire length of our marriage doubled each year. If we get divorced I get 25% of your yearly income and royalty on your house and whatever you invest in or create for the rest of your life. If we have kids, each kid is another 15% not including child support. If you make a business, I automatically own it and if it succeeds I’ll consider making you my assistant. If you bail out of any of these requirements after the deal is made, you will become my slave by force for the rest of your measly existence.

It’s called business, don’t hate the player hate the game.. or in this case your sorry asses.:gaasdrink:

let me know how that goes :siilaanyolaugh:

Landers don’t fork out 50k. Christ has already bestowed nobility upon them.
Anyone who pays even that sum is retarded.

I don't agree, you see more women getting with guys who aren't "hot" than men. It's known that men are the ones that go for looks and women would get with a guy if he has a great personality.

What? Are you kidding me? Women care about looks just as much as men, if not more. You ever wonder why people say "how did he get her?" whenever they see an ugly/average guy with a sexy girlfriend? It's because it's so rare and unordinary.

1524613488330.jpeg

1524613356392.jpeg

1524613761968.jpeg

How in the world is personality going to get those guys on the left the women they want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending