Most Muslim-friendly countries of Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
PF.10.29.18_east.west_-00-00-.png

PF.10.29.18_east.west_-00-01-.png

Results were more or less predictable.

Surprised the UK is so low, perhaps due to Hindus saying no?

Apollo

VIP
Surprised France is higher than the UK and considerably so.

Maghrebis love France more than Pakistanis-Bengalis do the UK.

France is constitutionally the most like the US (removed all ethnic, royal, or religious stuff from the books).

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
A Saudi Soros must get to work and change those numbers. He can call it the Hijrah Foundation. Its motto can be "For our Prophet was also a refugee" and it can hand out boxes of dates in the streets of Lviv, or agitate for Tatar rights in the Russian Federation. Funneling its money through the Ansar Initiative and Coalition for Interreligious Harmony, it can get to work demolishing those empty, failing churches to build institutions of Middle Eastern Studies, pumping out a veritable caliphate of white dhimmi think-tank fellows and scholars

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
They stopped moving to the UK from what I have heard. They were only going there for the bigger Somali community.

I wish I never left ngl. that place was peaceful and relaxing.

i even forgot how to speak the language. :mjcry:

I bet these number are way higher, than if was the other way around. Imagine if Saudis, Pakis and Somalis being asked if they would accept a Christian person into their family.

Greece with 30’s is the surprise of the pack because since the Ottoman Empire, Greece refused Mosques to be built in Athens and Muslims prayed in makeshift mosques till to this day. It took the government of Alexis Tsipras, from the ultra left leaning Syriza Party in 2016 to take on the powerful Greek Orthodox Church and the nationalists to allow a mosque be built in Athens. The first application for the building of a new mosque was lodged in 1890. The building of the first proper mosque commenced in 2017.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Wtf why is Bosnia so low? Aren't they muslim majority? lol

We are. Like 50% of the population is Muslim. But we do have Muslim-hating Catholics and Orthodox. Not all of them though.

Bosnia is really Muslim friendly. We are a humble people, we Bosniaks. Very friendly towards strangers and tourists.

Rated the third most tourist friendly country in the world. Plus we are among the top 10 tourism growth countries in the world right now.

Any of you guys are more than welcome to my home in Bosnia.

I bet these number are way higher, than if was the other way around. Imagine if Saudis, Pakis and Somalis being asked if they would accept a Christian person into their family.
Lmao Somalis don't even want to marry people of certain clans, never mind other races/religions.
:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts