NSFW Most Disturbing Documentry I Ever Watched (Preying On Young Boys | Pakistan's Hidden Predators)

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I don't want to be the bearer of bad news and depress the hell out of y'all or trying to ruin you day with this disturbing documentry but I DECIDED To share it anyway.🙄

I remember reading the Kite Runner being one of the best books I read and throughly enjoyed like no other novel beside the Taliban Pedophilia part which ruined the well written masterpiece for me.

Anyway I thought the author was exaggerating the Indian subcontinent citizens had that many sick predaters but damn Y'all Allah help this poor kids or don't create them at all if you exit which is very unlikely as I thought.

Young boys
giphy.gif

disgusting so they basiclly like young kids:ileycry:

Man I posted about Pakistan and how they treat their mentally ill, also seen how they treat women. Now they're also paedophiles. Then you'll get self hating somalis wishing to be a paki instead 🤔

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I don't want to be the bearer of bad news and depress the hell out of y'all or trying to ruin you day with this disturbing documentry but I DECIDED To share it anyway.🙄

I remember reading the Kite Runner being one of the best books I read and throughly enjoyed like no other novel beside the Taliban Pedophilia part which ruined the well written masterpiece for me.

Anyway I thought the author was exaggerating the Indian subcontinent citizens had that many sick predaters but damn Y'all Allah help this poor kids or don't create them at all if you exit which is very unlikely as I thought.

@Manafesto did u know @Arma has a crush on YOU? he wants you to be the female in the gay relationship :) But u must inform him u r a butch lesbo

The Camels of Cal madow

Porcupine and proud

They call those boys bachas

Man I posted about Pakistan and how they treat their mentally ill, also seen how they treat women. Now they're also paedophiles. Then you'll get self hating somalis wishing to be a paki instead 🤔

There's bad people in every nationality. You could apply that logic to make any nationality look bad. We shouldn't promote racism against any Muslim nationality.

There's bad people in every nationality. You could apply that logic to make any nationality look bad. We shouldn't promote racism against any Muslim nationality.

I'm not promoting racism I've got plenty good Pakistani friends, my argument is to those self hating folks trying to show them no culture is perfect, and there are far worse cultural practices.

The bacha bazi shit.

Basically they put the little boys in belly dancer clothing fitted for them and make them belly dance for the audience. Some of them get hooked on heroin get sodomized for money

The US knew the afgani forces participated in these types of child abuse but decided to turn the other cheek in the name of fighting terrorism.

The Taliban was hugely against this shit and fought hard to abolish it but it is just so fabricated in the culture of that geography.

Makes u question their imaan and islamnimo.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts