MOST BIZARRE MOMENT I HAD IN HARGEISA: picked up a hitchhiking Cop, taught me the LAW OF GRAVITY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This goes to show that this man had potential to have been a scientific researcher only if he wasn’t born in the cursed continent, qaarada habasrka qabta

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

He is on the right track, he confused Isaac Newton for another Scientist. Unfortunately this brother would’ve been a professor in Ottawa or Perth. Sadly now he works for $80 a month under the sun guiding mentally ill drivers in Hargeisa

Talkin about Newton's law of universal gravitation in the somali language, in Hargeisa, is super rare. Interesting guy.

This inspired me. Next time I'm going there, I'll make sure to document rare conversations with the locals also. Filming things have always been my passion lowkey.

Mashallah, brother has some knowledge and understanding of the law of motion. People like this should have been the one that came to europe and america, and not some of the lazy somali's that waste their opportunities. :salute:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Talkin about Newton's law of universal gravitation in the somali language, in Hargeisa, is super rare. Interesting guy.

This inspired me. Next time I'm going there, I'll make sure to document rare conversations with the locals also. Filming things have always been my passion lowkey.

:salute::salute::friendhug::friendhug:

I should’ve filmed more of my interactions, like this golden moment

That’s my uncle finessing on his peer of his youthful days and how he use to court chicks :dwill:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Mashallah, brother has some knowledge and understanding of the law of motion. People like this should have been the one that came to europe and america, and not some of the lazy somali's that waste their opportunities. :salute:

I think he stated that he was a Uni grad and that there are no jobs for him to have other than a Traffic cop that gets paid $80 a month. He reported that he has a family to take care of.

You know what’s funny ? Dude was standing on the road and waved me down. First I thought he was gonna shake me down for little shillings but all he asked was if I can give a ride to station. Luckily I was headed that way and so I gave him the ride.

Mashallah :qri8gs7:
Explaining the gravity in form based on classical way . If he's living in the west he will make a great revolution in the science history than those lazy lizards benefit scammers . Being a
professor,physicist ,eccentric inventor Or a another Tesla
but, sadly
this intelligence is buried in the cursed continent Africa rafaad.

upload interesting epic beneficial videos
like this
@R.Kelly

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Mashallah :qri8gs7:
Explaining the gravity in form based on classical way . If he's living in the west he will make a great revolution in the science history than those lazy lizards benefit scammers . Being a
professor,physicist ,eccentric inventor Or a another Tesla
but, sadly
this intelligence is buried in the cursed continent Africa rafaad.

You know I like you a lot. You view Africa in the same lenses as me. You also acknowledge what this young man could’ve been.

Don’t you love how he explained it in somali the stuff we’ve only comprehended in English.

You know I like you a lot. You view Africa in the same lenses as me. You also acknowledge what this young man could’ve been.

Don’t you love how he explained it in somali the stuff we’ve only comprehended in English.
I absolutely loved it!..and disappointed that he didn't earned what he deserves to be

Akhi
I prefer to stay in my adopted country and keep moving adopted than to live in Africa permanently

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Somalis are very very intelligent at an individual level but retarded at a group level.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Somalis are very very intelligent at an individual level but retarded at a group level.

:salute::salute: Walahi you said something profound

It confused me to why that I find my fellow Somalis intelligent when conversing one on one but then it dawns on me that they destroyed Somalia

We lack a good structure is what you mean. We sort of have one, but this one is counterproductive and doesn't work well. I know that we lived by a clan system to help us navigate through a structureless life in the past. But the problem is, now that we live in a globalized world, to make real progress we need a new modern system, the previous more primitive outdated clan-based structure is actually holding us back. Like a snake, we have to shed our old skin to grow and be relevant in this new world. There is nothing wrong with having an ancestry, but that should not play a part in your success. Meritocracy is the way to battle corruption and give people from all backgrounds a chance to compete in a more even playing field. This would benefit the whole system immensely.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending