Votes: 4 14.3%
  • 10/10

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • 10+/10

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
her name is ikram abdi omar, she is much more beautiful than halima aden who is truly overated, how does ikram not have more clout :ayaanswag:is it cuz she's from the uk?a small market for somali models?
she is soo my type :lawd:, 1.taller than me 2. caramel skin, 3. fine face, eyes, nose and lips, 4.petite and 5. she will obviously have good hair cuz she's somali :yacadiim:

if u think their is a more beautiful girl prove me wrong !
she's a mashallah hijabi yet she's slaying ALL of these almost naked somali girls

Last edited:
She is no doubt beautiful but at the same time very average looking
f*ck U :birdman:
she is one of the beautiful girls i have seen somali or non somali(she 100X better than the saudi girl i was thirsting over)
how u does she look average :gucciwhat: r u blind or r just a jealous girl
i stopped bashing somali girls, you seem to be filling the vacuum i left :mjlol:u have been on a one mad one lately

no more abdiexit18
it's XalimoOnly19

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
This kid must live in Iceland or somewhere with no Somali females, he is out of his mind calling this random girl the most beautiful Somali girl.:gucciwhat:

I can look out of my balcony and can count how many Somali girls in my apartment complex alone who look much better than her anyday.:camby:

ohh my gosh:banderas:she's got a
main_ikram_abdi_omar_.jpg
IKRAM009s-1.jpg
IKRAM002ss-1.jpg
large-1517500557-60fb6b2afffaae3184f9310bc4ff8c48.jpg

Even though, i wouldn't consider her to be the most beautiful i've seen she is nevertheless, very beautiful.

We need to give @CanIDimo props as he isn't being a selfhater for once. So lets go easier on him.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
f*ck U :birdman:
she is one of the beautiful girls i have seen somali or non somali(she 100X better than the saudi girl i was thirsting over)
how u does she look average :gucciwhat: r u blind or r just a jealous girl
i stopped bashing somali girls, you seem to be filling the vacuum i left :mjlol:u have been on a one mad one lately

no more abdiexit18
it's XalimoOnly19
Shes prettier than most somali girls on average but at the same time shes very plain looking i know dozens of pretty somali girls that would make her french toast

Even though, i wouldn't consider her to be the most beautiful i've seen she is nevertheless, very beautiful.

We need to give @CanIDimo props as he isn't being a selfhater for once. So lets go easier on him.
thank you very armaajo sis
but u can't prove me wrong,
man i am really about to go from one extreme to the other because of yall sneak dissed :gucciwhat:
f*ck what u saw! show me a better looking girl, all somali girls are on the internet IT'S 2019

Shes prettier than most somali girls on average but at the same time shes very plain looking i know dozens of pretty somali girls that would make her french toast
listen, you have just proven that she is the best looking
what you are referring to as plain is really her natural look, most somali girl although pretty look like they have 100 layers of powder on their face, her makeup looks minimum, effortless and precise.

on another note, i am famous among the guys of somalispot for having really good taste in women, i have done made 100 threads on beautiful ajnabi women that were trending for days so if i THE TASTE MAKING FOR SSPOT says she is the most beautful than it is factual.
ur a women so ur opinion on another women it's that deep and effective

This kid must live in Iceland or somewhere with no Somali females, he is out of his mind calling this random girl the most beautiful Somali girl.:gucciwhat:

I can look out of my balcony and can count how many Somali girls in my apartment complex alone who look much better than her anyday.:camby:
what did u just share, we can't even see her face:faysalwtf:no face no case ting, that could be a mother of 5 in her 50s for we know

can the admin please BAN all the fobs into bleached pale snicker teeth xalimos and salafi cult extremists who lust over burqa wearing sisters :ileycry:

This thread is for Somali Diaspora with healthy taste

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
thank you very armaajo sis
but u can't prove me wrong,
man i am really about to go from one extreme to the other because of yall sneak dissed :gucciwhat:
f*ck what u saw! show me a better looking girl, all somali girls are on the internet IT'S 2019
DuT6zk_W0AY8LRP.jpg:large

DrWKfF-WwAIxlfY.jpg

W3PQPjUo_400x400.jpg

DvNUMWHWoAAXBDI.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts