Morroccan player dedicates victory to Muslims and Arabs, Madows fuming

Black Africans all over social media are pissed, these North Africans really see themselves as Arabs before Africans lol

LGBT Gaalo cadaans also fuming on reddit ofc

Based

VIP
Madows are so entitled damn. They really think Africa belongs to them and everyone else that isnt black is simply a “colonizer”. Even in Africa, madows are the biggest victim crybabies. You can’t please these people with whatever you do

Everyone wants shoutout and recognition now a days. All thru pandemic my Facebook was full of people in different sectors saying don’t forget to thank nurse, oil worker, police, etc.. Like isn’t the pay check enough stop being so conceited like you volunteering. Get same vibe from this , people trying to steal Morocco shine and wanting recognition for nothing, let them identify how they want

World

VIP

Black Africans all over social media are pissed, these North Africans really see themselves as Arabs before Africans lol

the f*ck u talking about black africans are angry? all of them are happy about moroccans win. why do you have to make up fake scenarios up for?

Moroccan coach said they’re here to represent Africa as well.

dumb skinny somalian incel

the f*ck u talking about black africans are angry? all of them are happy about moroccans win. why do you have to make up fake scenarios up for?

They pissed about this Morroccan player comment warya, he said win was for Arabs and Muslims, and madows felt left out as usual

He was forced to make apology now, read before u comment

Keep it a boqol

La Ilaha Illallah
CFA3D3D6-E23C-49AE-8E59-8B8CAC35B558.jpeg

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

Africans see that they can’t be African and Arab at the same time

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
this isn’t a real life issue fr. some people just need to log off. but i also think a lot of u on here just want any chance to dog on madows, sad

:ayaanswag:

This is very weird to get angry about, if Saudi or Iran have won and dedicated it to Arabs or Persians, Japanese or Chinese wouldn’t be angry that they didn’t say Asian.

Read the replies to this tweet, all Christian Africans (and even non Africans like Indians) get triggered when Muslim is mentioned.

Everyone wants shoutout and recognition now a days. All thru pandemic my Facebook was full of people in different sectors saying don’t forget to thank nurse, oil worker, police, etc.. Like isn’t the pay check enough stop being so conceited like you volunteering. Get same vibe from this , people trying to steal Morocco shine and wanting recognition for nothing, let them identify how they want
You are also seen as a madow in the eyes of the racist Arabs so I don't understand calling other Africans madow when you yourself is one Africa does belong only to Africans those north Africans are invaders.

You are also seen as a madow in the eyes of the racist Arabs so I don't understand calling other Africans madow when you yourself is one Africa does belong only to Africans those north Africans are invaders.
I don’t if you meant to reply to me. But yes Somalis and most other Africans are Madow. I don’t consider us Arabs different language and ethnicity World apart except religion

North Africans are not invaders pls stfu you can go live in Congo or Zimbabwe if you feel that identified with madows

North Africans are not invaders, many of them are genetically Amazigh, the indeginous people of North Africa and even if they are arabs, it would be racist to call the descendants "invaders" after 1400 years, all humans have always migrated and expanded, sometimes violently, including us Somali.

But I agree we are black too and the people that are denying it are crazy.

Trending