Morocco to test ‘The Fastest Train In Africa’ What is Darood, Hawiye and Isaaq Testing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy Hurumar Haters,
:farmajoyaab:
My Fellow Gaadaldac (Backwords) Lovers.

While your making Dua for the closet Gobol to burn. Morocco has stepped forward in testing a bullet train.

Full story here: https://answersafrica.com/morocco-africas-fastest-train.html

Moroccos-High-Speed-Train-to-Be-Inaugurated-in-20171.jpg

Darood, Hawiye and Isaaq can’t manufacture a single car tire.

The Ciyaal Kacaan have failed us.

:snoop:

Last edited:

mrlog

Wonyluvr’s macalin dugsi
VIP
Howdy Hurumar Haters,

While your making Dua for the closet Gobol to burn. Morocco has stepped forward in testing a bullet train.

Ninyo no offense laakin why is u peddling materialistic goals 24/7.

iimaaanka lagaa qaadi waa.
:mahubowtf:

Aaryee dadka ha waaalin.
Greeks, Romans, Egyptions, the people of Caad etc all built humongous pieces or Architecture.
Maanta maxay hayaaan.

This aduun will be over in a blink.
Work towards the bullet train in Jannah baan ku idhi.

Aaryee dadka ha waaalin.
Greeks, Romans, Egyptions, the people of Caad etc all built humongous pieces or Architecture.
Maanta maxay hayaaan.

:hahaidiot:Look at this “Gadaaldac” lover pop up.

Why do you neefs all sound the same?

In every development focused meeting in Somalia one of you neefs always pops up and says the exact same thing, “Waar Aduuka Aah Dhiisin”.

Why do you neefs do this?

If a road is being paved in Somalia, a Gadaaldac will say “What’s the point of building this road if it can’t take you to Junnah”.

:ufdup:Your Muslim and I’m muslim. Your Somali and I’m Somali, since we both know who we are and where we’re eventually going, how about we focus on today and not stay where we were yesterday.

:mindblown: What does going to Junnah have to do with a bullet train?

Aaryee dadka ha waaalin.
Maanta maxay hayaaan.

Preach that haqq + When Mahdi arrives and Nabi Isa alayhi salaam comes back we can invade the world and take their skyscrapers and technology as war booty :sass2:

This nicca likes to shit on Somalis for no reason. I'll have you know that Isaaq, Darood and Hawiye are currently in the cutting edge of scientific research.

According to NCBI, Isaaq are testing new strains of khat plant and their potencies. They are also studying the effects of first-cousin marriages on the Somali forehead and receding hairline. The results promise to be fruitful.

Darood are developing new lubrication techniques for the anus. It is being funded by their Ethiopian and Kenyan sponsors.

Hawiye have just submitted patent applications on new detonation devices for high kill-count explosives and development of amphibious Technicals. This will revolutionise qabiil-warfare.

Fighting about myth lineages as usual.

' muh granma was fucked by dhegcas , no, noo muuh granma was fucked by dhegcas guy'

Absolute xoolos.

Even the one you'd have thought they woul have been enlightined, given the formal education they ave received in western countries, engage in a meaningless conversations like interracial martiage, are we black, are somali this and that. Absolute primative apes.

We have to eccept the truth that is, somalis in general aren't made for modern world. Sometimes i'm happy about the rise of interracial marriage which means somali as a people wont exist anymore. Somalia is basicaly in a mideavel time but accsidently have access to modern day technology like internet - which so far proved to be a disaster fo somalis.

Hope is for weaks but i'l have to take it since there is nothing else i can do.

Fighting about myth lineages as usual.

' muh granma was fucked by dhegcas , no, noo muuh granma was fucked by dhegcas guy'

Absolute xoolos.

Even the one you'd have thought they woul have been enlightined, given the formal education they ave received in western countries, engage in a meaningless conversations like interracial martiage, are we black, are somali this and that. Absolute primative apes.

We have to eccept the truth that is, somalis in general aren't made for modern world. Sometimes i'm happy about the rise of interracial marriage which means somali as a people wont exist anymore. Somalia is basicaly in a mideavel time but accsidently have access to modern day technology like internet - which so far proved to be a disaster fo somalis.

Hope is for weaks but i'l have to take it since there is nothing else i can do.

:whoa:

Cool down.

This is absolutely the greatest time in history to be a Somali.

Many will miss the opportunity.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
Howdy Hurumar Haters,

Agree but you also have to remember that Morocco isn't a single gobol but a country.

Only if we unite under centralised governance would we have a chance to carry out big projects like that.

I mean even Harvard educated, development god emperor Gaas can't barely put a shitty two lane "highway" together.

If you provided him or his counterpart 10x the budget; I doubt they'll be able to handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts