Morgan Appointed as prime minister advisor on military affairs

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOMACOON

You mean Barre Hiraale?
WTF are you talking about yo Habashi dick sucker
Your people have been raped so much I no longer even consider you midgets Somali.
Barre Hiraale kulahaa, tf do SADES have to do with this topic?
Your life revolves around Qabil, but id be concerned about your mother in the Ogaden taking Habashi dick and I'm sure she's gargling as we speak

Your avatar says it all.Isnt that not the pic of Towerdos or Yohannes?

How does my life revolve around qabil when I just disprove the lies your spew.
Dont bring my mom into this you fucking wecel. Why do you go nuts when I mentioned Huraale?

:wow:

3573371_o.gif

A

Atiya

This is fake because no way would a war lord be allowed to be the prime ministers "advisor". Even if it was true I give him 6 months until he's 6ft under.

This is fake because no way would a war lord be allowed to be the prime ministers "advisor". Even if it was true I give him 6 months until he's 6ft under.

:ayaanswag:What country are you talking about? You do realize warlords are presidents, high officials and national heroes in Somalia/Somaliland?

People will be crying over Morgan then next glorifying Eeydiid and celebrating Siilyanyo lollollol War maxaa dadka ka maqan?

M

Mr.Stone

I'm wondering how many bodies this guy got on him a thousand, ten thousand maybe even more who knows

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Can anybody give me a quick briefing on who this guy is and why he is hated by some?
That'd mean a lot
His the teflon don of all somali politicians
his a polarizing figure who saved alot of people in the early 90s Most people who hate him are jealous and clannist:vo3yidw:
His also looks like the bad guy in a movie so easy for people to hate him:ninja:
morgan.jpg

His the teflon don of all somali politicians
his a polarizing figure who saved alot of people in the early 90s Most people who hate him are jealous and clannist:vo3yidw:
His also looks like the bad guy in a movie so easy for people to hate him:ninja:
Not sure if thats the most balanced opinion but its better than nothing :notsureif:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I welcome Morgan appointment, even though I read he was appointed to the president's office of security. This is great to see the old man back in the politics of Somalia.

Morgan appointed as Prime Minister’s advisor on military affairs

moorgan.jpg

MOGADISHU—- Mr. Mohamed Said Hersi Morgan arrives in Mogadishu today. The current Somalia Prime Minister, Omar Abdirashid Ali Sharmarke has appointed Morgan as his adviser on military affairs. Sources close to the office of Somalia’s PM has confirmed that Morgan is being called to come to Mogadishu to offer his military experience to the efforts of Omar Sharmarke’s aim to rebuild Somalia’s Military Force.

Efforts are underway in Somalia to rebuild the dismantled Somalia’s military forces who are expected to replace the AMISOM forces that are battling against the Al Qaida affiliated group of Al Shabab. Mr. Morgan who is the son-in-law of former military leader Said Bare held the minister for defense.

Fatboy Abdirashiid is fucking qabilist

Maybe this is good news for isaaq to kill the one who butchered their sons and raped their daughters.
But isaaq is too weak. And i think they want to use Morgan as IctiraafCard!

Status
Not open for further replies.