More war! Azerbaijan preparing to invade Armenia!

Everyone is grabbing land, these past 2 years would've been golden opportunity to get Somali lands back.. only if we didn't collapse in 91'

artworks-kcvrHMUw9R4z61cb-jiXwVg-t500x500.jpg

Ya this actually would've been the perfect time. Thanks to low IQ Siad Barre and his goons that ain't happening :francis:
To be fair to Said Barre, the Soviet Union was actually okay with Somalia invading and taking our land back but for some reason change their mind.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
To be fair to Said Barre, the Soviet Union was actually okay with Somalia invading and taking our land back but for some reason change their mind.
He went too far and advanced to Addis Ababa lol. If he kept his hands off non Somali land we wouldve got the greenlight to keep that land!

He went too far and advanced to Addis Ababa lol. If he kept his hands off non Somali land we wouldve got the greenlight to keep that land!
Thinking about that war gives me anxiety man. We were outnumbered yet still were beating Ethiopia. We had Somalis from everywhere even Djibouti fighting to free our lands. It seems so surreal that unity and corruption of that magnitude was possible for Somalis.
:dead:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Thinking about that war gives me anxiety man. We were outnumbered yet still were beating Ethiopia. We had Somalis from everywhere even Djibouti fighting to free our lands. It seems so surreal that unity and corruption of that magnitude was possible for Somalis.
:dead:
I cant lie after that war shit went south for
MSB AUN. That was the straw that broke our economic back

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I cant lie after that war shit went south for
MSB AUN. That was the straw that broke our economic back
I agree with you. Kinda feels good. That war destroyed our economy and set us up for disaster.

MSB wanted to carve up Ethiopia and annex Oromo, Hararis, Afars lands. He was confident he could manage it given all those clans were already agreeing to join Somalia.

A critical mistake to not heed Russia’s red line

‼️ The Azerbaijani Army has carried out “Operation Retribution”, the Azerbaijani Defense Ministry reports.

“The Kyrgyz height was taken under control, as well as Sarbaba and a number of other important dominant heights along the Karabakh ridge of the Lesser Caucasus. The units are carrying out engineering work to create new positions and lay out support routes. As part of the operation, several combat positions of the Armenian armed formations were destroyed, an air strike was carried out on a military unit in the Upper Oratagh settlement of the former Aghdam region. As a result, the manpower of the Armenian armed formations was destroyed and wounded, as well as several D-30 howitzers, military vehicles and a large amount of ammunition were destroyed,” the ministry said.

Alhamdulliah this is very good news. Soon Azerbaijan forces will liberate the entire Iranian border front occupied by Armenian forces, effectively cutting off Iran’s supply access to Russia from both land & sea!!

60% of Azerbaijani population are Shia due to the cursed ismail shah genocide campaign but Azerbaijan is more secular and Turkic nationalist and do not believe in the Persian cult of Iran unlike certain occupied Arab states like the Shias of Iraq/HouthiYemen

Azerbaijan supported by Turkey against Armenia supported by the Iranian regime

Trending