More Waqooyis wants the return of Unity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your logic is incorrect. You keep making the assumption that it's one tribe (Isaaq) fighting the other tribes. Isaaq are not involved in this.

These are inter-clan conflicts to decide which side they should support. Right now it is pro-SL dhulbahante and dir who have the upper hand. The only ones still fighting only control one town and will soon end after negotiations between Khaatumo and SL are completed.
You worthless piece shit don't lie the so called sl barely controls 5 villages:bell:
It was just yesterday when My sub clan was kicking one of there prostituteds teeth in this fucker trying make it sound like they some powers and shit:bell:
Same like what happened in LA. Jamac Siyaad and Baharasame own the city today and many indigenous anti SL sub clans are still in the bushes.
Dumb f*ck in 91 the that place was predominantly jamac siyaad baharsame other sub clans from surrounding districts and nalaye Ahmed forced there way in the 90s including all there militia if it wasn't for the backstabbing trash called mj they would still be occupying:bell:

waraabe

Your superior
You worthless piece shit don't lie the so called sl barely controls 5 villages:bell:
It was just yesterday when My sub clan was kicking one of there prostituteds teeth in this fucker trying make it sound like they some powers and shit:bell:

Dumb f*ck in 91 the that place was predominantly jamac siyaad baharsame other sub clans from surrounding districts and nalaye Ahmed forced there way in the 90s including all there militia if it wasn't for the backstabbing trash called mj they would still be occupying:bell:

Freebandz welcome back

Than we should be all happy for delivering justice to the traditional and historical owners of Laascanood.

Baharasame and Jamac Siyad FTW:salute:

Somaliland troops entered Laascaanood on 15 October 2007. Puntland troops had evacuated the town beforehand. The takeover therefore was not the result of a military clash between the armies. It is clear that the Somaliland troops entered Laascaanood upon invitation by some Dhulbahante sub-clans, particularly the Baharasame lineage of Axmed Cabdi Xaabsade, but also some others including Jaamac Siyaad troops that belong to Maxamuud Garaad, but not to the Ugaadyahaan branch. There were also persistent rumours that the Somaliland troops had received the ‘go ahead’ from Ethiopia (interview with Axmed Daakir, Laascaanood, 11.12.2010).

Music to my ears. :ahh:

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
I wish cumar maxamud bordered idoors instead of dhullos, we would have made them abandon their pursuit of ictiraf long time ago and face reality, lakin they are bordered by soft niggas,
ciil badana
knuckle-biter.gif

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior
I wish cumar maxamud bordered idoors instead of dhullos, we would have made them abandon their pursuit of ictiraf long time ago and face reality, lakin they are bordered by soft niggas,
ciil badana
knuckle-biter.gif

You would've given us your women like you did the British?

Than we should be all happy for delivering justice to the traditional and historical owners of Laascanood.

Baharasame and Jamac Siyad FTW:salute:

Somaliland troops entered Laascaanood on 15 October 2007. Puntland troops had evacuated the town beforehand. The takeover therefore was not the result of a military clash between the armies. It is clear that the Somaliland troops entered Laascaanood upon invitation by some Dhulbahante sub-clans, particularly the Baharasame lineage of Axmed Cabdi Xaabsade, but also some others including Jaamac Siyaad troops that belong to Maxamuud Garaad, but not to the Ugaadyahaan branch. There were also persistent rumours that the Somaliland troops had received the ‘go ahead’ from Ethiopia (interview with Axmed Daakir, Laascaanood, 11.12.2010).

Music to my ears. :ahh:
Loool you think this is gonna last forever:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.