More than 669 civilians killed in Ethiopia since August 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abuse by a minority ethnic group in their own lands while they're 50 million strong and they can't overthrow 4 feet tall Tirgyans :pacspit: that's just some sever brain cell deficit the Oromos have

Oromos are weak people. They are being oppressed by a government and their ethnic group are 50 million!

50 million being oppressed by a aid dependent government :eek:

I don't know. I just googled it and it was 35 million.

A friend of mine told me Oromos are 50 million in Ethiopia.

They were 34% of the country's population in 2007, and seeming as the country's population is around 100m now, they should be around 35 million now.
There's a new census this year anyways.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
They were 34% of the country's population in 2007, and seeming as the country's population is around 100m now, they should be around 35 million now.

Who the hell buys the 2007 census? According to it Tigray and Somalis have the same population!

I know for a fact that there are more Darod in Ethiopia than there are Tigray. The 2007 census purposefully undercounted the 3 biggest ethnic groups while making those in SNNP and Tigray appear bigger. Total nonsense, and I don't expect this year's census to be any different.

Who the hell buys the 2007 census? According to it Tigray and Somalis have the same population!

I know for a fact that there are more Darod in Ethiopia than there are Tigray. The 2007 census purposefully undercounted the 3 biggest ethnic groups while making those in SNNP and Tigray appear bigger. Total nonsense, and I don't expect this year's census to be any different.

The only ethnic group it completely over exaggerated (negatively) is the Amhara population.
In the 1994-2007 census:
Tigrayans went from being 6.18% of Ethiopia's population to 6.07%.
Somalis went from being 6.18% of Ethiopia's population to 6.20%.
Amharas went from being 30.13% to 26.89%.

I don't know what makes you think that clan has a bigger population than Tigrayans, based on what source?...
The SNNP population was not exaggerated, it's an extremely rural and tribal region, birth control is low there and it will continue to increase tremendously.

What do u think about the protests going on in Ethiopia, who would u prefer to be the ruling party oromos or amxaara

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I think The Darods in Ethiopia are larger than Tigray, but if you just compare the ABSAME vs TIGRAY then Tigray is larger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending