More somalis should practice agriculture

Status
Not open for further replies.

southside

Hiiraan
The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “Muslims will always earn the reward of charity for planting a tree, sowing a crop and then birds, humans, and animals eat from it” (Sahih al-Bukhari Volume 3, Book 39, Hadith 513)

World

VIP
Wow looool I thought this post was going to be about how nomadism is increasing desertification, causing land degradation, climate change, water and biodiversity loss, droughts and how agriculture will lead Somalia to food self sufficiency.

I had no idea about this hadith jazakallahu khair

southside

Hiiraan
Wow looool I thought this post was going to be about how nomadism is increasing desertification, causing land degradation, climate change, water and biodiversity loss, droughts and how agriculture will lead Somalia to food self sufficiency.

I had no idea about this hadith jazakallahu khair
I absolutely agree with this!

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I've always wanted to plant a tree but I don't think I can do that in the UK legally :yacadiim:
It's in my bucketlist
Inshallah in Somalia

Wouldn't it be awesome if Somalis had a tradition, whenever a child is born a tree is planted.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Wouldn't it be awesome if Somalis had a tradition, whenever a child is born a tree is planted.

We already have a beautiful tradition where newlywed couples plant the tree's together in Gabiley region. More Somalis need to practise reer Gabiley tradition.

World

VIP
Imagine creating a lush new forest ecosystem hosting over a 1000 acres of jungle that exists for centuries.

UK people can’t plant trees ? :mjlol:

Is there not enough space for trees on account of too many people living in such a small area ? Can’t put a tree where people are living one on top of the other huh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending