More prominent reer Sool elders reject Somaliland and voice support for Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.
But when will you free Tukaraq?

Didn't you get the memo they already took tukaraq they are on the outskirts of Hargaisa.

Before somaliland captured Las canod it look like tukaraq no development, bleeding it dry.

A decade later its one of Somalilands best cities. Somaliland just built a multimillion dollar boarding school and hospital complex.

The people are definately Somaliland they see the difference. A few paid trouble makers and they have been thrown into prison.

They await Puntland liberation....:cryinglaughsmiley:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
I bet you most of that region is pro SL.
Let's see these Puntland militia try to reach Erigavo wallahi they would get smacked sideways.. They are lucky HY is not even participating currently.

We miss our beloved habar yonis brothers :tocry:

ezgif.com-resize (23).gif

Last edited:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
they support puntland which they helped build..

I understand that, but how do you explain the sub-clan rivalries then? It appears some sub-clans are still Pro-Somaliland at the moment.

I understand that, but how do you explain the sub-clan rivalries then? It appears some sub-clans are still Pro-Somaliland at the moment.

i cannot speak on behalf their subclan feuds, not my place to do so.

as far as being pro sl, some are which implies being a minority and not the majority, which sland exploited shamefully if you ask me...

Status
Not open for further replies.