More calaacal from Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.
The truth is that soldiers/elders/political leaders are eating well due to shifting alliances every once in a while.

This entire issue is driven by a bad local economy.

Puntland needs to complete the road from Ceerigaabo to Bosaso and Sanaagians can sell their produce and fish to Somaliwayn.

We also need to increase clean energy facilities like Mama Fatima Jibrell is doing.

We should stop importing fruit and veg from South Somalia and just use local produce. We have farms from Sanaag to Mudug. We are self-sufficient.

Sanaag needs development, not war.

Last edited:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
They can just talk, no action. Somaliland troops are better supplied and are mainly of locals to the area no wonder 60% off the budget is spent on defence

Lordilord

❀Somaliland❀
60%??????

STUPID ZOOOMALIS WALLAHI
The government says 30% but I believe it's a lot higher.

Add to it the military base from UAE which will be staying in Berbera rent free. Compared to the US military base that pays 67 millions us dollar yearly to Djibouti...

UAE will 100% arm and train extra troops.

DRACO

VIP
I'll believe it when it happens + no country that poor should be spending anywhere near 30% on defense let alone 60%

Whatever security costs is we will pay for it , we prevent Al Shabab from bombing us and extorting our businesses we also stop them from crawling into Djibouti . AS operates from PL all the way to JL if we didn’t stop from expanding they would already be doing suicide bombs in Djibouti (Amisom countributing country. If I were Djiboutian I would be grateful to the SL intelligence, police and armed forces.

VIP
Whatever security costs is we will pay for it , we prevent Al Shabab from bombing us and extorting our businesses we also stop them from crawling into Djibouti . AS operates from PL all the way to JL if we didn’t stop from expanding they would already be doing suicide bombs in Djibouti (Amisom countributing country. If I were Djiboutian I would be grateful to the SL intelligence, police and armed forces.

So it's about alshabab and terrorism? You expect me to believe that? cmon man

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The real war will begin when isaaq sets foot in Puntland territory. Sending confused warsans and dhulos won’t work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts