Mooryaan doing what they do best

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I'd say move the capital. The next time these xaywans threaten civil war again they can do it amongst themselves and not embarrass our race in our capital city.

This is a big ceeyb in 2020 for them to chimp out and embarrass us again. The opposition really have sold their souls and why do hawiye and benadir ppl accept them?

I'd say move the capital. The next time these xaywans threaten civil war again they can do it amongst themselves and not embarrass our race in our capital city.

This is a big ceeyb in 2020 for them to chimp out and embarrass us again. The opposition really have sold their souls and why do hawiye and benadir ppl accept them?

I understand reer Puntland went they say we can't share anything with these people.

There have been plenty of times MX or MJ have disagreed with SS or HSM. Yet there was never a MJ clan conference or MX clan conference calling for violence and forcible removal of SS and HSM.

What is wrong with these people??? The brain of a lizard, walahi.

If being an serf means having 5 booun servants working at my mansion, then I'll gladly take that title.

Walahi it wonders me seeing those disease infested guests from Gedo biting the very hands that feeds them in Mogadishu.

This obese man Adawaa lives off the remittance money his sisters sends through boyaasnimo/servicing at my house.
Naagaha hawiye baan villa somalia kudhex wassa :ftw9nwa: langaab kudhashay wasse

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Absolutely move the capital to Kismayo and ban Hawiye entry. We are sick of these folk always threatening war, its clesr they cant handle the responsability of hosting capital

Absolutely move the capital to Kismayo and ban Hawiye entry. We are sick of these folk always threatening war, its clesr they cant handle the responsability of hosting capital
Nope, The capital should not be in any Darood lands otherwise people will be moving there in droves and this can bring major security issues such as clan supremacy and others.

TekNiKo

VIP
Nope, The capital should not be in any Darood lands otherwise people will be moving there in droves and this can bring major security issues such as clan supremacy and others.
Then we should declare independence from these savage folk. JIM and PIM ha nolaato:fittytousand:

Didnt Fatboy dani attack the PL parliament and almost killed the speaker over some petty disagreement.... Now imagine how would he treat farmajo and his homeless clan if they ever set foot in PL. Farmajoo and his homeless clan are much safer in xamar/hawiya land than anywhere else in Somalia.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
Didnt Fatboy dani attack the PL parliament and almost killed the speaker over some petty disagreement.... Now imagine how would he treat farmajo and his homeless clan if they ever set foot in PL. Farmajoo and his homeless clan are much safer in xamar/hawiya land than anywhere else in Somalia. :dabcasar:
Only homesless is a langaab Dir like you Gedo 2nd biggest gobol in Somalia

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Didnt Fatboy dani attack the PL parliament and almost killed the speaker over some petty disagreement.... Now imagine how would he treat farmajo and his homeless clan if they ever set foot in PL. Farmajoo and his homeless clan are much safer in xamar/hawiya land than anywhere else in Somalia.

How many sq km is Galmudug I wanna check something.

:sass2:

I'm from xamar so IDK. But I have a question for u tho. How many sq km did PL lose to isaaqs since 1998???
What does PL have to do with this? As for your question, We lost it to Dhulbahante’s who flipflop, not Isaaqs.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Somalinimo is a marxist failed project

go home and develop your region.

hawiye are different ethnicity to daroods

Mozart

You need people like me
The speaker was ousted by a majority and it was he who started a shootout afterwards.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
1596730690946.png

The father of Mooryaanimo have taught his disciples well. First "Wallahi Thuma Wallahi" and now "Bastooladdayda ayaa diyaar u ah inay mar labaad toogato", well done Beesha Mudullood :qri8gs7: