Mohammed Abad: Man with bionic penis to finally lose his virginity at 43.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mohammed-Abad-Man-with-bionic-penis-to-finally-lose-his-virginity-at-43Mohammed-Abad-Man-with-bionic-penis-to-finally-lose-his-virginity-at-43-620x361.jpg

who had a bionic penis fitted after his was ripped off in a childhood accident has revealed how he will lose his virginity.

Mohammed Abad, from Edinburgh, will take the momentous step next week with sex worker Charlotte Rose, 35, after the pair ‘get to know each other’ over a dinner date in London.

“I have waited long enough for this — it’ll be a great start to the new year. My penis is working perfectly now so I just want to do it. I’m really excited. I can’t wait for it to finally happen.”

Mohammed lost his penis when he was pushed in front of a car dragged underneath it for 600ft. He’s had 119 operations to reconstruct it but last year finally got an implant to give him a fully functioning penis.

Charlotte said she would not be charging him when they meet up in London.

“I am so honoured that he chose me to take his virginity. We plan to have a dinner date so we can get to know each other and then two hours of private time. I’m not charging him.”

Charlotte, who campaigned for sexual freedom and stood as an independent candidate in the Rochester and Strood by-election, said: “I’m happy to help him build up confidence.

“Hopefully he can then find a lovely lady to settle down with.”

Full article, including a video of Charlotte.

http://www.thebritishjournal.com/he...to-finally-lose-his-virginity-at-43-149-2016/

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
He said when he got out of hospital, he had it erect for 2 weeks because it had to heal.

:damedamn:

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Allah tests us differently right? I find the whole test run thing a tad bit strange. Is this even Islamic? But then again he might not even be Muslim. I know of a similar case of a guy who lost his penis by doctors when he was getting circumsized. He lived his first 14 years of life as a female. True story.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Allah tests us differently right? I find the whole test run thing a tad bit strange. Is this even Islamic? But then again he might not even be Muslim. I know of a similar case of a guy who lost his penis by doctors when he was getting circumsized. He lived his first 14 years of life as a female. True story.
I have read about that. The doctors name was Money or Cash or something. Didn't the girl/boy kill itself?

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I have read about that. The doctors name was Money or Cash or something. Didn't the girl/boy kill itself?
Yes he did. He was going through a divorce with his current spouse, and did the following deed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending