Mohamed Hussein Ahmed report: Farmaajo and Shabaab, the disturbing connections

bidenkulaha

GalYare

This comes after Ali Yare and Abdirizak Terra’s Shabaab propaganda. The NN machine is gearing up to stop a big setback this coming month, Ceelbuur’s capture. This would be the end of Farmaajo and many other Somali politicians.

End of Farmaajo? I think he’s already gone bro, so relax you people need to move on, and don’t forget you just ambushed your own forces, sirqooling is crazy :drakelaugh:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
End of Farmaajo? I think he’s already gone bro, so relax you people need to move on, and don’t forget you just ambushed your own forces, sirqooling is crazy :drakelaugh:
this is part of the propaganda. Reminding ppl of Farmaajo is one of our re-election tools bro, keep it between us

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Are you Abgaal? I only discuss re-elections with Abgals, Mareexaans and Majerteeens. Which one are you my good friend
if you can’t see from my profile I am Cayr then I really shouldn’t be speaking politics, back to the general for you bro, maybe u can give some insight on the latest xaliimo gossip

if you can’t see from my profile I am Cayr then I really shouldn’t be speaking politics, back to the general for you bro, maybe u can give some insight on the latest xaliimo gossip
Ceyr uh? Quite interesting guy, if you were Abgaal this would make perfect sense, I’d support my uncle too, but you, you’re different, I guess this is what minorities who lack leadership and only receive 15 votes in presidential elections do:whew:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Ceyr uh? Quite interesting guy, if you were Abgaal this would make perfect sense, I’d support my uncle too, but you, you’re different, I guess this is what minorities who lack leadership and only receive 15 votes in presidential elections do:whew:
What’s there to complain about? I support our leadership :manny: could be hg Abgaal duduble Murusade Xawaadle Gaaljecel for all I care as long as hawiye overall benefit from the presidency. HSM has our full backing as hg, why does that bother you?

HSM has been my number1 candidate for president since his first term, I swear some ppl on this site truly intrigue me. Like they woke up yesterday

bidenkulaha

GalYare
FF35F0A7-5D20-4632-ADFB-2CB2F9C238B9.jpeg

After 1 year Farmaajo and Fahad resurface to ally with Shabaab to spread Shabaab videos.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Minister of Defence responds to Farmaajo’s Shabaab propaganda, says Farmaajo didn’t fight Shabaab for 5 years and now incredibly says soldiers are dying fighting them.

379EB5AB-AB76-480F-B92F-788499370DC6.jpeg

bidenkulaha

GalYare
lol getting excuses ready since you lost your fake war against al shabaab.
you went missing for a long minute, why not join one of the threads below focused on Gedo bro. Would like your insight.

Anyway no excuses, Shabaab will be defeated in hawiye areas. Doubt they will in KG/JL but

0C3A2147-CC61-4DF7-89DC-F748ED838434.gif

Daroods in JL need to unite ASAP. Imagine if Ogaden and Marehan can get along, something tells me they can secede from Somalia all together. Work together people, you have such a vast territory filled with whatever natural resources this world lacks

What’s there to complain about? I support our leadership :manny: could be hg Abgaal duduble Murusade Xawaadle Gaaljecel for all I care as long as hawiye overall benefit from the presidency. HSM has our full backing as hg, why does that bother you?

HSM has been my number1 candidate for president since his first term, I swear some ppl on this site truly intrigue me. Like they woke up yesterday
Always remember it was us who dethroned Farmaajo, obviously you’re Ceyr so you were the least of our worries, you don’t have any political pull hence why you support HSM. Here’s an idea, support your own politicians, make a name for yourself instead of cleaning the dirty dishes left behind by another man. It’s almost 2024 and your kin have never stepped foot in the Villa, I wouldn’t kaftan :dead:

cow

VIP
you went missing for a long minute, why not join one of the threads below focused on Gedo bro. Would like your insight.

Anyway no excuses, Shabaab will be defeated in hawiye areas. Doubt they will in KG/JL but

View attachment 285442

So that that mean culusow is working with al shabaab? Why expect farmaajo to fight al shabaab in hutu lands but at the same time not expect culusow to fight al shabaab in non-hutu lands.

Double standard?

Trending