Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
45325782_10215672297854955_6826626680476401664_n.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Is there any basic services in this city? what is the job of yarisow? they can't even walk in the streets anymore.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Mogadishu actually had the best system thanks to the italians now its shit tho like the rest of Somalia

Drainage require roads first. PL is building up the road network and then I would assume equip it with drainage. But is the drainage even worth it considering it rains maybe 3-4 times a year? We might look at other options such as mobile water clearing? It will be debated as usual in Puntland for what is cost effective and durable.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Why do you open a topic and then shift the focus to Puntland with all your gibberish. Is there really nothing else that goes through your tiny brain then the same boring topics. Btw most Somali regions lack basic infrastructure there isn't one decent Somali city.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Crow That is the main 'bakaraha' market area, can you imagine it? even PL market areas never get like that, it's usually the 'xafads' and never with that amount of garbage.

Drainage require roads first. PL is building up the road network and then I would assume equip it with drainage. But is the drainage even worth it considering it rains maybe 3-4 times a year? We might look at other options such as mobile water clearing? It will be debated as usual in Puntland for what is cost effective and durable.
Yes the roads are the main problem. Building roads is easy but building roads that can properly handle rainwater is actually very difficult especially for a country like Somalia without out any city planning they just build roads anywhere.

Is it really that hard to implement a cheap sewage system??

:draketf:
Take from someone that goes there once a year .in all of Somalia mogdishu has the best sewer system so far .this picture has been taking in the raining season .where some weeks it would rain for 5 days straight ,sewer system got backed up .
00644.00_01_00_02.Still002-1024x576.jpg

3-62.jpg

Bakara_Market8-2.jpg

The busiest and biggest market in east Africa Bakarah market looks like this most of the year .

Status
Not open for further replies.