Mogadishu Pictures & Videos

E03ECA78-0A6F-4426-9D4B-741E0FBD3313.jpeg
BB04298D-57E7-4C30-9BBF-B4E321645FEB.jpeg
619714DB-2D01-494F-808F-157DADC63015.jpeg

@Galool this has to be my favourite thread hands down. Thank you for all the uploads its truly inspiring. I've never been back home but now have a bucket list of places to visit in Xamar. I had no idea it was becoming so developed prior to this thread embarrassingly.

Anyways I saw on a different page that there have been 2 mosques recently discovered to have mosques dating back 1,000 years. Can you post the details on them? I plan to see them in person soon Inshallah.

@Galool this has to be my favourite thread hands down. Thank you for all the uploads its truly inspiring. I've never been back home but now have a bucket list of places to visit in Xamar. I had no idea it was becoming so developed prior to this thread embarrassingly.

Anyways I saw on a different page that there have been 2 mosques recently discovered to have mosques dating back 1,000 years. Can you post the details on them? I plan to see them in person soon Inshallah.

I believe you mean this one called Masjid Jamaaca Shingaani. Its 800 years old and was recently refurbished. During refurbishments they discovered an older Masjid underneath it.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋

You make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, you're a true Somali inside out :it0tdo8:

Trending