Mogadishu Pictures & Videos

IMG_3003.JPG
IMG_3002.JPG

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Yes been to xamar and other parts of Somali few times and no I didnt take these pictures .jave you been back home ?
MashAllah kudos to you, which other parts have you been to?
And yeah I’ve been back home, mainly in Hargeysa and some other small cities in that region. I want to travel to Mogadishu and other parts of south somalia InshAllah, I need to find someone thou kkkkk, I’m trying to convince some of my family members, but the responses from them wasn’t that optimistic. A bunch of Cigaal shidaads lol, but one of my closest friend said she would like to travel there with me, she got family over there but she is still really afraid of traveling there because of safety reasons, poor girl never been to Somalia before:frdfvsb:

MashAllah kudos to you, which other parts have you been to?
And yeah I’ve been back home, mainly in Hargeysa and some other small cities in that region. I want to travel to Mogadishu and other parts of south somalia InshAllah, I need to find someone thou kkkkk, I’m trying to convince some of my family members, but the responses from them wasn’t that optimistic. A bunch of Cigaal shidaads lol, but one of my closest friend said she would like to travel there with me, she got family over there but she is still really afraid of traveling there because of safety reasons, poor girl never been to Somalia before:frdfvsb:
Mostly in the banadir region and surrounding areas .xamar ,warsheik ,qoryole ,Janaale, merka and ofcourse Afgoye .been to other towns and cities when I was younger but dont have a good a memory of it .as long as you go with a person that knows the city you'll be good .I've seen many Turkish,Chinese and cadaan folks there for some odd reason the last time I was there in 2016 .I'm going back this coming sep -oct ,for a vacation and familly meeting I miss xamar cade wallahi .
Mashallah hargeisa looking nice ,
I want to visit borama have you been there ?

Trending