Mogadishu Mayor Donate Bus To Garowe Mayor

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Even though this is totally out of protocol one mayor donating to another mayor, let PL go get their funding from the federal government not disturb the Mogadishu mayor. This proves what I always have said. Mogadishu or the REAL banadiri clans are not the problem. It's the galgaduud folks who have emptied out their regions to the point there isn't any decent water supply, electricity, or telecoms in their towns because population ahan 'waa dead' kkkkk.

The people who ruin mogadishu are from galgaduud and as long as they remain there, the longer it will take mogadishu folks to return to normalcy. They have a huge 'tribal' mind-set the galgaduud folks that is very 'extreme' in comparison to other regions. I mean you will never see them for example helping 'idps' waxay uu arkan 'dadkooda ma aha'.

They are the ones who create green line culture everywhere they go in the nation. They are very different to other Somalis oo wax isla og sida somalinimada iyo qabiilka arin kale, the galgaduud folks it's all just 'qabiil' xitaa qabiiladooda ayaan heeshish ahayn oo ku tusinayso, qurunimada halka ka jira. I suspect it's because they never had a 'civilization' marka ma ogga sida loola dhaqmo umadaha kale, they were very barbaric. For example my 'ayeeyo' who is abgaal and banadiri, u will never hear she says bad things about tribes, lakin my abti who include some galgaduud murusade they see everything thru tribal lens waxana keenayso umadasi ma gabin 'civilization' mar walbo waxaa uu dhaxayn jiray 'xaduudo' mana lays dhexgali jirin. I sometimes question if their even muslim because muslim kale miyaa xaduud uu dhaxayn kara? like wtf. Waxay ku kacan arimo diinta ka baxsan mana ogga waxana keenayso runti wa juhaalo

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Abgaal are far more civilized in my opinion then even Majerten. Isma dilan abgaalku, you will never see them killing another abgaal, in-fact u rarely ever see them killing anyone actually. They are forgiving people, my ayeeyo lost her son to HG moryans and forgave them and she lost her father to HG moryans also and forgave them. They don't even seek revenge runti which is 'famous' in PL to seek revenge thru assasinations.

I think the old mogadishu must of reached a civilization point higher then Puntland which was very 'recent' 1700s till the 20th century. I think they had 'many' civilizations in banadir and the only time they went 'dark ages' was when the Majerten civilization started to 'rise up' and they went into 'gumaysi' thru oman. For example you will always notice the same in Awdal, Issa, territories they had civilizations but at the time of the nation founding they didn't have anything but the 'impact' of those earlier civilization left it's mark on the people and hence why their more civilized.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
People forget to mention that it was Ali Mahdi and Abgaal who paid the heaviest price by challenging aideed to stop the clans cleansing. No-one mentions that abgaal lost some of it's greatest people in that war especially in the 4 month war. My ayeeyo has told me some of the men they lost won't be recoverable for centuries. That's true somalinimo to suffer losses of such great epic porportion to save another clan even though you didn't have too, runti waa gobanimo aan dalka somaliya laga arkin tarikh ama manta.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
lol we were supposed to get the buses as they were donated from Doha, surprised the mayor is sending it instead of the government.

maanta ma abgaal ba amaantay kk @kobe @Daughter of samaale

It's truly shocking sxb when you can't even work with the federal govt and need to go to the mayor of mogadishu, what's the point of the federal govt then? it might as well just be cancelled all together. Besides it's not protocol for another mayor to help another district. Plus Doha Qatar has nothing to do with PL, they are terrorists supporters and al ikhwaan, if u don't have al-ikhwan govt, they want nothing to do with you or your region.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@GBTarmy a sign of true intelligence is when you can 'tanasul' on facts, if we play this game of 'qabiilkayga waa kow' 24/7, it shows ma tihid qof umadani midayn kara niyahow oo qabiilkagi ku har. Abgaal anigu ma cayo mana cayi jirin weligay markan cadaymo arko oo muujinayso gobanimadooda. Lakin waxay isku xaareen markay HG soo dhowayeen ama reer galgaduud xitaa murusadaha halkasi degan. Taas bay ku khasaareen oo ay arkan 30 sano shidoyinkooda somali ku kala fogaanayso, manta waa mamul gobol, beri waa 'emiratyo' cusub.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Reer-Bari why you crying about that? I have received that ban from many threads and multiple times also from other clan moderators, if say @Bohol did that would you care as much if @Reiko does it? Cuqdada iska yaray. The problem with you ali saleban is, you always fighting reer boqor niyahow, trust me many cisman mahmoud also did even my own subclan but u need to learn when it's not feasible anymore and just move on as a clan.

I think that's probably why their very anti puntland as a clan and pro 'SL', people were constantly attacking them for centuries over 'boqortoyo' I would probably react the same. But they also need to accept times have changed and no-one is after them anymore and to join PL fully unconditionally

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Save it for someone who doesnt know abgaal sxb, they are savages who coined unuka leh

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Save it for someone who doesnt know abgaal sxb, they are savages who coined unuka leh

I doubt u know anything about abgaal. Ali Mahdi didn't have to fight Aideed and could've of sat there and allowed aideed to continue the 'massacre'. They are the only tribe who stood up when they didn't have too to save other clans at an very big loss to themselves. Plus the fact remains brother, abgaal dont kill abgaal, can you say the same of any other tribe in Somalia? Infact I never seen abgaal war with any clan.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Even though this is totally out of protocol one mayor donating to another mayor, let PL go get their funding from the federal government not disturb the Mogadishu mayor. This proves what I always have said. Mogadishu or the REAL banadiri clans are not the problem. It's the galgaduud folks who have emptied out their regions to the point there isn't any decent water supply, electricity, or telecoms in their towns because population ahan 'waa dead' kkkkk.

The people who ruin mogadishu are from galgaduud and as long as they remain there, the longer it will take mogadishu folks to return to normalcy. They have a huge 'tribal' mind-set the galgaduud folks that is very 'extreme' in comparison to other regions. I mean you will never see them for example helping 'idps' waxay uu arkan 'dadkooda ma aha'.

They are the ones who create green line culture everywhere they go in the nation. They are very different to other Somalis oo wax isla og sida somalinimada iyo qabiilka arin kale, the galgaduud folks it's all just 'qabiil' xitaa qabiiladooda ayaan heeshish ahayn oo ku tusinayso, qurunimada halka ka jira. I suspect it's because they never had a 'civilization' marka ma ogga sida loola dhaqmo umadaha kale, they were very barbaric. For example my 'ayeeyo' who is abgaal and banadiri, u will never hear she says bad things about tribes, lakin my abti who include some galgaduud murusade they see everything thru tribal lens waxana keenayso umadasi ma gabin 'civilization' mar walbo waxaa uu dhaxayn jiray 'xaduudo' mana lays dhexgali jirin. I sometimes question if their even muslim because muslim kale miyaa xaduud uu dhaxayn kara? like wtf. Waxay ku kacan arimo diinta ka baxsan mana ogga waxana keenayso runti wa juhaalo

What will this bus be used, school bus to take the kids to school or something else.

If it's tandem between towns shouldn't it be given to private. There's so many bus services that travel is as cheap as 3$ on the large coaches between Burco & hargeisa

What will this bus be used, school bus to take the kids to school or something else.

If it's tandem between towns shouldn't it be given to private. There's so many bus services that travel is as cheap as 3$ on the large coaches between Burco & hargeisa
we already have school buses
These two could be used for other purposes thar benefit the people.

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
Back in April 2018, Qatar dontated 30 buses and two cranes to Somalia. Those buses were sent to Mogadishu and were meant to be distributed to the rest of the country equally and this wasn’t done and the buses have basically been sitting in a parking lot in Mogadishu until now.

Have a look to the video and link to see that the buses are the same buses that Qatar donated. I was really annoyed by the mayor of Mogadishu acting like he was donating the bus.

Anyways, Garowe got 2 buses out of the 30 that Qatar donated.

https://www.gulf-times.com/story/589511/Qatar-donates-30-buses-two-cranes-to-Somalia

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
Drosman said:
I doubt u know anything about abgaal. Ali Mahdi didn't have to fight Aideed and could've of sat there and allowed aideed to continue the 'massacre'. They are the only tribe who stood up when they didn't have too to save other clans at an very big loss to themselves. Plus the fact remains brother, abgaal dont kill abgaal, can you say the same of any other tribe in Somalia? Infact I never seen abgaal war with any clan.

Do you seriously think that abgaal fought habar gidir in order to stop the war? This just shows how little you know about the Somali civil war. Abgaal fought not because they wanted to stop the war instead they fought because they wanted to take over Mogadishu completely and more importantly to make Ali Mahdi the president. Abgaal aren't the saints that you make them out to be and in my opinion they are the same as their hawiye cousins.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
we already have school buses
These two could be used for other purposes thar benefit the people.

That's the same as in Burco

All the schools have uniform the white shirt and trousers each school with a different combination. When I'm between Become Burco & HGA that's how I can tell my cousin's finished school when I see kids everywhere with uniform

And people just know where the bus stops or pick them up in the area without any signs

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Do you seriously think that abgaal fought habar gidir in order to stop the war? This just shows how little you know about the Somali civil war. Abgaal fought not because they wanted to stop the war instead they fought because they wanted to take over Mogadishu completely and more importantly to make Ali Mahdi the president. Abgaal aren't the saints that you make them out to be and in my opinion they are the same as their hawiye cousins.

Ninkan weligay ma arag isago abgaal is dilay intu aado kala dhexdhexadiyo. His clan is peaceful, love it or lump it, xasidka ma ficno. Ninkan shaqo'ba ma gabtee, dadkisana waa nabad.

Ambuulo iyo Bun weeye sheekadisa, haday wax isku dilane waa taa weeye

img_5692.jpg

Kuwana shaqo malin kasto ba u taal sida aar gosi, aano qabiil, iyo balaayo kasto.

2-21-740x437.jpg

Abgaal Cisman waa gob gobi dhalay, anigu umadu meeshay ii dheer tahay ma xasdo sxb, waa laga barta wanaaga, aday wax ku taraysa akhirki

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Manzana if abgaal is bad, why can't you show me one abgaal who killed another abgaal? I can show u countless Majerten wars? Yaa qurun ah ma kan aan is dilin ayaa qurun ah? hadee niyahow caqligu waxasi lagama ibin karo, qurunku wuxu ka socoda qabilada is dilo sxb ileen iyaga ayaa isla og qurunkooda. To become better as a person or tribe or nation u first need to acknowledge your failures or else you do not progress by denying them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending