Mogadishu isn’t that bad

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.
upload_2019-11-30_21-22-47.jpeg

upload_2019-11-30_21-24-41.jpeg

upload_2019-11-30_21-25-17.jpeg

It isn’t that bad of a city, By 2025, Al shabab attacks will probably be unheard of and it might surpass other african cities. The construction rate is very high and attacks have dropped greatly. Sure, we have a long road ahead but every somali should have love for their capital after their hometown

Attachments

• upload_2019-11-30_21-24-26.jpeg
    upload_2019-11-30_21-24-26.jpeg
    114.4 KB · Views: 162

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
It’s quite safe at the moment. There aren’t many reports of mass bombings anymore, don’t get why people hate Nabad iyo Nolol
The boming is gone Allahimdullah, but Assains/AS are still here and are still active at times. N & N are really the one governement that is accountbale and more tranparent. Mogadishu is prospering and is safer due to them. The spordiric attacks are still here but Mogadishu Salam.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

Lord of Warshiekh

My current capital is garowe until we find a new capital. Xamar is over.
May I ask, why?. Xamar is for all somalis. Be MJ, Mareexaan, abgaal, isaaq, or dir. Xamar unites all somalis. As I mentioned in the earlier post, love your hometown first, but muqdishu second.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
May I ask, why?. Xamar is for all somalis. Be MJ, Mareexaan, abgaal, isaaq, or dir. Xamar unites all somalis. As I mentioned in the earlier post, love your hometown first, but muqdishu second.
When Xamar give each clan their looted homes and people from different clans live there, then we can call it capital.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
View attachment 83230

View attachment 83232

View attachment 83233

It isn’t that bad of a city, By 2025, Al shabab attacks will probably be unheard of and it might surpass other african cities. The construction rate is very high and attacks have dropped greatly. Sure, we have a long road ahead but every somali should have love for their capital after their hometown

The pictures are deceptive, they take 'shots' from the 'top' of the city, not at 'ground' level. This is where u will see the 'real mogadishu' and it's filthy, no roads, there is tin sheds everywhere like it's soweto, camp sites, u will see these things called 'bibito' or 'shacks' where people sit down for tea and khat and it's like your sitting in SOWETO. Mogadishu is hell hole, most of the buildings are diplidated and haven't been renovated in over 50 years since they were built, that's 90% of the buildings. The 10% u see isn't reflective of Mogadishu. Stop photoshoping shit

I call it the SLUM CAPITAL cause that's what it is really is. Those building are not representative of Mogadishu, their very few rich diaspora. The diaspora for mogadishu is maybe 10,000 people world wide and trust me only perhaps 1000 are successful, the rest are in London chewing Khat and wasting they're lives away in misery.

The pictures are deceptive, they take 'shots' from the 'top' of the city, not at 'ground' level. This is where u will see the 'real mogadishu' and it's filthy, no roads, there is tin sheds everywhere like it's soweto, camp sites, u will see these things called 'bibito' or 'shacks' where people sit down for tea and khat and it's like your sitting in SOWETO. Mogadishu is hell hole, most of the buildings are diplidated and haven't been renovated in over 50 years since they were built, that's 90% of the buildings. The 10% u see isn't reflective of Mogadishu. Stop photoshoping shit

I call it the SLUM CAPITAL cause that's what it is really is. Those building are not representative of Mogadishu, their very few rich diaspora. The diaspora for mogadishu is maybe 10,000 people world wide and trust me only perhaps 1000 are successful, the rest are in London chewing Khat and wasting they're lives away in misery.

LOL sxb u never seen Xamar and u are not even somali so why u talking our capital. Stay out of my people my capital and my country. I think that u are just bantu who hate somali people.

Lord of Warshiekh

Experienced the brunt of the war, is filled with all qabiils.

You shouldn’t be dividing somalis, instead encouraging them to unite

Lord of Warshiekh

Amisom is leaving in 2021, alshabab is losing out in gedo, the south is being cleared from terrorists. So, what is your point? You can praise Puntland and all of that BS and the essay’s you write, but don’t start chatting about the nations capital in the disgusting manner as yours.

What’s your point against it anyways? Why are you such a qabilist, you dirty low-life. You’re basically trying to go against any somali because of their clan.What pride is in that? Following your nomadic grandfathers whom were pitted against their other somali-folk due to the most destructive, brutal, and scornful ideology on Somali-kind, The Clans

Whether you know it or not, you’re seen as a funny, useless, and insignificant speck of dust by the rest of the world. You speak the same language, same religion, same culture, and live on the same land, yet you slaughter each other and bomb whole cities because of clans. Somalis are still living in the 12th century

And as for you religious folk, claiming the prophet had this clan BS, in Yawm Al-Qiyamah, you will be questioned for your actions and intentions on earth, majority of these qabilists are destined for Hell, their abode therein for their acts of hate and war against their brothers in faith.

Another point...

After the Treaty of Westphalia, the napoleonic wars, and industrial revolution, the Idea of nationalism and central government was established in Germany and Italy.

Both nations fought for reunification and succeeded time after time against their foes.

Somalis should study history and look at the achievements of other nations. What you will find is that with continued clan power, there will be no development and you will stay behind in the world. If you continue on your path..

1) Your clan members won’t give a damn and continue fighting
2)Your will face doom under Allah

Trending