Mogadishu Create Own Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I told you guys, it's a matter of time before some1 gives them 'real' design specifications and required parts for a real tank. Mogadishu is leading the way in 'entrepeneurial spirit. Puntland wake up

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This guy proves he knows the 'design' of a tank, if we bring him the right parts, he will secure clients all over Somalia.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
51.jpg

The hu2u will have an arms race with the 1door :chrisfreshhah:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It was 'caato' who first came up with the technical, it will be mogadishu who comes up with the first locally built tank. I bet u you, mark my words.

Bohol

VIP
It was 'caato' who first came up with the technical, it will be mogadishu who comes up with the first locally built tank. I bet u you, mark my words.

Osman Ali Ato indeed did have his own weapon making factory from the 90s to the early 2000s.

upload_2018-12-9_1-40-28.jpeg

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
At least they are trying, and they will succeed one day inshaa allaah. Wax kasta isku day ayay ka bilaw maan.
You could buy licences and patents to own and build light to heavy weapons by but that can own be done through recognised Govt as they get the final say.

If Somalia is smart they'll buy guns, armour and other equipment licences now

waraabe

Your superior
You could buy licences and patents to own and build light to heavy weapons by but that can own be done through recognised Govt as they get the final say.

If Somalia is smart they'll buy guns, armour and other equipment licences now

Seems people in south Somalia are building stuff , similar to those in Somaliland whole poverty ridden puntland youth are joining ISIS terrorists

Von

Seems people in south Somalia are building stuff , similar to those in Somaliland whole poverty ridden puntland youth are joining ISIS terrorists
You can but it easier and in the long run cheaper to get licences.
I mean we couldnt even build cannons we have no chance building rockets without outside help.
Idk Puntlanders are strange, how's Tukaraq by the way?

You can but it easier and in the long run cheaper to get licences.
I mean we couldnt even build cannons we have no chance building rockets without outside help.
Idk Puntlanders are strange, how's Tukaraq by the way?

We’re building things in Tukaraq that the Punanis never did like a hospital . Punanis are not known for bulding things that’s why they don’t have a single city worth mentioning

Von

We’re building things in Tukaraq that the Punanis never did like a hospital . Punanis are not known for bulding things that’s why they don’t have a single city worth mentioning
So if thats the case are we going after Garoowe this summer ?:salute:

So if thats the case are we going after Garoowe this summer ?:salute:

Yes we are. We can smell and see the shisha smokes coming out of Fat Abdiweli Prozac Gaas room in villa
Garowe all the way from our current positions outside Tukaraq. Garowe is within striking distance . 2019 Insha Allah Garowe, Somaliland will be a thing

Von

Yes we are. We can smell and see the shisha smokes coming out of Fat Abdiweli Prozac Gaas room in villa
Garowe all the way from our current positions outside Tukaraq. Garowe is within striking distance . 2019 Insha Allah Garowe, Somaliland will be a thing
word of advice from the Somali Ephiales of Sparta, I recommend you attack Qardho as it the supply line for Bosaso to Garowe effectively starving Puntland out:lolbron:

This is just a toy i mean we make this stuff not a big deal in school. The government needs to step in and get a high advance tank and let our Somali engineer to rip it apart and reconstruct it reverse the engineering make your own technology.
Don't reinvent the wheel Take what is available and make your own.
Saves you time and money catchup up with other advance country as we all know Somalia is way behind when it comes with the technology we need boost.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
word of advice from the Somali Ephiales of Sparta, I recommend you attack Qardho as it the supply line for Bosaso to Garowe effectively starving Puntland out:lolbron:

Somaliland would not do that Tukaraq is where we're staying and solidifying until things improve to move Upto the border...

If your saw the news yesterday Warsangali Suldaans from Badhan Dhahar Ceelayo & Hadaaftimo Judy got welcomed in Hargeisa 1st time. Guess they're finally picking the right side. Status Quo not beneficial.

In Somaliland we rather talk then fight

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
This guy proves he knows the 'design' of a tank, if we bring him the right parts, he will secure clients all over Somalia.
Clients all over Somalia? Tanks should be property of the military and no one else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts