MN xaliimo is seeking justice after a crooked cop fabricated charges on her that had her serving 2 years in prison. She now abt to get rich

Lol where was the fake Somali community then? They’ll stand up for every other group except their own! Sick retarded group of people. There’s nothing called Somali, you are your qabil only which means you might as well be an Ethiopian or Kenyan for all intents and purposes.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Lol where was the fake Somali community then? They’ll stand up for every other group except their own! Sick retarded group of people. There’s nothing called Somali, you are your qabil only which means you might as well be an Ethiopian or Kenyan for all intents and purposes.

My dear Amirah, my future ….

Listen, pay attention to the timeline sweetheart
This took place in 2011. Long before the dam SJW “woke”.
None the less they should’ve surrounded this girl with legitimate injustice not madoows getting killed after they assembled a long wrap sheet of crimes including robbing a heavily pregnant females.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
True, Social media was in its infancy back then. Would have never flown these days.

First thing you did was find a way to throw the Somali community under the bus :dead:.

reer

VIP
I've seen it plenty of times, Somalis don't stick up for each other..
since the scramble for africa.
beel.jpg

I know but if this case was in present times they’re would’ve been a sizeable unrest/protests.
No there wouldn’t be, cases like this happen often enough in the community but you’ll rarely see anyone give a shit other than the immediate family.

First thing you did was find a way to throw the Somali community under the bus :dead:.
Don’t have to, they’ve done a great job all on their own. Not a fan obviously in case you couldn’t tell.
@Amirah is the Somali version of Greta thunberg.. She's always triggered.. But she's kinda right Somalis are good at fighting for other people but it comes to their own they keep silent and no action.
Idk who that is, but yeah I could sugar coat my words, but I prefer just saying it like it is.

My dear Amirah, my future ….

Listen, pay attention to the timeline sweetheart
This took place in 2011. Long before the dam SJW “woke”.
None the less they should’ve surrounded this girl with legitimate injustice not madoows getting killed after they assembled a long wrap sheet of crimes including robbing a heavily pregnant females.
Lol I remember watching live YouTube channels last year seeing all this Minnesota Somalis protesting hard! some almost got run over by a truck or something lol.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Amirah is the Somali version of Greta thunberg.. She's always triggered.. But she's kinda right Somalis are good at fighting for other people but it comes to their own they keep silent and no action.

she attacking me numerous times. She scared me.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Don’t have to, they’ve done a great job all on their own. Not a fan obviously in case you couldn’t tell.

Idk who that is, but yeah I could sugar coat my words, but I prefer just saying it like it is.

Lol I remember watching live YouTube channels last year seeing all this Minnesota Somalis protesting hard! some almost got run over by a truck or something lol.
Ma’am you don’t who greta thunberg is???
In 2021?! I wouldn’t expect you to know what’s going on in the real world then.