MN Somalis we need to have a Serious Conversation about the State of Our Mall (Karmel)

Akhas I’m disgusted everytime I come to this “mall”. The owner of this mall (arab nigga) makes millions and millions off qabilist Somalis and even though he can afford to build new malls and security to make sure no one is getting out of the OVERPRICED car park for free, he can’t afford to clean these disgusting ass bathrooms.Even the shop owners have to pay $25+ for a parking spot EVERYDAY.
Everytime I come here the bathrooms are absolutely disgusting. But hell I don’t blame him since our people are so caqli yar and qabilist they’d prefer an arab gumeeysing them then see a Somali from a different qabil do well. And to think this is where all the ajnabis and even politicians in Minnesota come to. We have senators, attorneys generals and even the governor visiting this stank mall and it still looks like this. Just the other day I went to the new Asia Mall and it was so clean, their bathrooms were prisitine!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let me end this with a special nacala abaha ku yaal to the Somali people who allowed this kind of conduct.
This is why Seattle is better than minneshopless

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
This is why Seattle is better than minneshopless
Facts GIF by Judge Jerry

Akhas I’m disgusted everytime I come to this “mall”. The owner of this mall (arab nigga) makes millions and millions off qabilist Somalis and even though he can afford to build new malls and security to make sure no one is getting out of the OVERPRICED car park for free, he can’t afford to clean these disgusting ass bathrooms.Even the shop owners have to pay $25+ for a parking spot EVERYDAY.
Everytime I come here the bathrooms are absolutely disgusting. But hell I don’t blame him since our people are so caqli yar and qabilist they’d prefer an arab gumeeysing them then see a Somali from a different qabil do well. And to think this is where all the ajnabis and even politicians in Minnesota come to. We have senators, attorneys generals and even the governor visiting this stank mall and it still looks like this. Just the other day I went to the new Asia Mall and it was so clean, their bathrooms were prisitine!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let me end this with a special nacala abaha ku yaal to the Somali people who allowed this kind of conduct.
Here to complain about the special nacala aabaha ku yaal. Huuno that was unexpected please put a warning next time huuno so I’m not caught by surprise huuno thank you 🙏 Absamelove

MN Somalis are taking L's allowing themselves to be tenants on a Somali Mall. How can you guys allow an Arab to own a Somali Mall

Somalis tried building their own mall but no one paid rent. It was all “inadeer biil isi” Carabs are the third most xasiid race so everyone will pay on time.

I looked him up and this man has a Mexican mall and Peruvian center too lol.

Sounds like he is Minnesota's resident landlord of the ethnics, can't say its a bad business plan.
:hmm:

Trending