MN FAARAX COP who killed the cadaan is doomed, Prosecutors unearthed him pointing a gun on a..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
traffic stop incident.

What was wrong with the guy.

Also his psychological evaluation prior to being employed indicated anti-social traits.

Furthermore, his cop partner that was with him further incriminates him.

Waar wey u dhmaatey kani

He so far has lost ..His home, confidence, employment, vacations, hope, upward class level, respect, dignity and very soon will lose his wife.

https://hiiraan.com/news4/2019/Mar/...an_australian_woman_faces_another_charge.aspx

Respect the fedora.
06d65121de184f52d48c9992ae824163.png
knfsxvj2hxxaktirnpev.jpg

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Ferrari @diaby Why doesn't beesha pay his bail and sail him back to Somalia?
:mahubowtf:

Been maathan sheegin. The writing is on the wall. The man is compromised. He really played himself by thinking cadaans and everyone is equal before the law.

Waar ninka tolka ha caawiyaan, hadeen his wife will be mine while he is in prison. :banderas::banderas::banderas:

He is Ogaden.

The dumb ass refused the money collected for him. Everyone in MN collected money for him but he wanted to obey his cadaan masters... He could have used that money to drive to Mexico and get a one way ticket to Africa!

You know it’s true when they say OGs are dumb.. smh

@Ferrari ... :whoa:

:gucciwhat:

u probably would snitch if he tried to leave, being a treacherous MJ and all.:trumpsmirk:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He is Ogaden.

The dumb ass refused the money collected for him. Everyone in MN collected money for him but he wanted to obey his cadaan masters... He could have used that money to drive to Mexico and get a one way ticket to Africa!

You know it’s true when they say OGs are dumb.. smh

@Ferrari ... :whoa:

giphy.gif

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He flat out refused!!! There was also a gofundme account for him and he also refused that!

Smh

Has any qabiil authority recommended mental evaluation of this dude. Clearly he is low functioning. Probably has cognitive delays.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
His case was hopeless from the very beginning. He should’ve done what my uncle did, leave via Canada and GTFO to Somalia.

I tried to advise him accept the gofundme money pay bail and run to somalia, but he wanted to trust his department to look out for him. This man will never see the light of day again.

:kodaksmiley:

People are saying he was cadaan washed, and never hanged out with Somalis.
I grew up in a white neighbourhood and went to school with no somalis. I still loved my ppl and hung out with somalis after i left high school. That level of cadaan coonery cannot simply be explained away by one having not reconnected with their community. This guy had indian level of coonery and probably would have killed somalis for white cops.

:susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending