Update MISSING: Young Somali boy missing in Iowa, USA

Discussion in 'General' started by Abdi Caato, Jan 22, 2020.

1. sigmund

sigmund JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI VIP

Ratings:
    +7,709
    Thanks for the thorough details this case is so puzzling like we need to know more about his family did he get into any argument prior to his diappearence or anything to suggest hostility towards his parents? what about that snapchat comment what was that all about and it was on the day of his disappearence is it connected? why didnt the family report him missing when he didnt show up to the car to go home? so many holes and we need answers.

2. NotMyL

NotMyL "You are your best thing" VIP

Ratings:
    +12,545
    @General Asad thanks for all the information, like @sigmund I’m puzzled by this case I do hope he’s found safe. I don’t know how far he could’ve went if he just wanted to cool off. The sad reality is police would’ve taken this more serious if it was a white 17 year old kid gone missing.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Abdi Caato

Abdi Caato

Ratings:
    +2,354
    @sigmund @General Asad

this Facebook post was made regarding Abdullahi's disappearance however the reliability of the source has not been confirmed so it could very well be "fake"

EP4FUYGWAAAE5lO.jpeg

• Informative Informative x 2
  4. sigmund

sigmund JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI VIP

Ratings:
    +7,709
    why do i feel like this is the truth? there was a cade couple of weeks ago were a racist woman is hitting ethnic minorites in a road rage

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted