JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
Thanks for the thorough details this case is so puzzling like we need to know more about his family did he get into any argument prior to his diappearence or anything to suggest hostility towards his parents? what about that snapchat comment what was that all about and it was on the day of his disappearence is it connected? why didnt the family report him missing when he didnt show up to the car to go home? so many holes and we need answers.Here is a more thorough article: https://www.businessinsider.com/tar...i-abdi-sharif-des-moines-disappearance-2020-1
@sigmund possible theories
- January 17 was a snow day, so Abdi had the day off from school.
- His mother drove him to the mall that evening after he told her that he'd been called in for a shift.
- He asked her to to pick him up at 9:30 p.m.
- Abdi's loved ones say that neither he nor his sister were scheduled to work that night.
- Target provided police with footage of Abdi in the store and he appears to be wearing a dark winter coat, khakis, and sneakers and also seen holding a phone, with earbuds plugged into his ears.
- Sgt. Parizek, declined to say what time exactly Abdi left the Target store.
- His phone was either shut off or completely drained of its battery shortly after his disappearance.
- Abdi's sister and Levine are attempting to access his Apple account, to access data regarding his phone's location.
- Despite requests for expedited access, Apple has told them that they may not be able to get into the account until February 20.
- Detectives have gone to businesses and homes in the area to check if anyone has captured Abdi on video.
- "At this point, the only thing that we can say is that we found some evidence that indicates that his absence is voluntary," Parizek said.
- His sister and Levine have expressed worry about Abdi's health as he has missed weekly shots needed to treat his allergies.
- Levine flew to Des Moines after Abdi disappeared, and she and Abdi's sister have launched their own search for clues in his disappearance.
- They have gained access to his Snapchat, Facebook, emails, and bank account but haven't yet found anything that sheds light on what happened to him.
- He and his mum got into an argument and he decided to go to his friends house to cool off? Hence why she didn't report him?
- Sharif's mother said she spent the last 12 days crying in her son's room.
- @Abdi Caato looks like the De Moines Police Department are starting to not believe the 'he left voluntary' bit.
"I've had people say to me: 'He's an adult. What if he just decided to leave?' Well, if he's an adult and decided to leave, that's OK, but there is nothing here to indicate that's what happened," said Sgt. Paul Parizek, with Des Moines police.