Missing 15yo Somali girl from London

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think you need psychological evaluation if you think this is something to joke about. A young girl is missing and her parents are worried.

I am not joking. I am merely stating she reminds me of YOU. What am i supposed to say

Allaaaa Baa'aaayeeeeeeeeeeeee?

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I am not joking. I am merely stating she reminds me of YOU. What am i supposed to say

Allaaaa Baa'aaayeeeeeeeeeeeee?
How do you make such assumption when You have never heard her talk or meet her in real life? You don't know me in real life either lol

It's time to take your meds ayeeyo.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How do you make such assumption when You have never heard her talk or meet her in real life? You don't know me in real life either lol

It's time to take your meds ayeeyo.

You are absolutely correct. I never met the girl. Never met you.

But in my head i have met you. And now i have met the young girl from watching her photo.

I read sprits from a far distance.

Alaaaaa Baaaa'aaayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Last edited:
You are absolutely correct. I never met the girl. Never met you.

But in my head i have met you. And now i have the young girl from watching her photo.

I read sprits from a far distance.

Alaaaaa Baaaa'aaayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Kkkkkkkk

no I’m thinking that some boys took her. maybe on purpose who knows
If she run from home. I doubt the family wouldn’t know. Her family must have contacted all of her friends and their families. So it’s unlikely she has a boy and no one mentions him at all.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If she run from home. I doubt the family wouldn’t know. Her family must have contacted all of her friends and their families. So it’s unlikely she has a boy and no one mentions him at all.

She does not look the type who likes boyz.

with all due respect of course--to @SOULSEARCHING :)

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
I doubt it’s a boy. When young teenagers her age go missing over here in London, majority of the time it’s drug dealing. So basically older men grooming them and sending them out of the city and into county’s to do that dirty work for them.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I doubt it’s a boy. When young teenagers her age go missing over here in London, majority of the time it’s drug dealing. So basically older men grooming them and sending them out of the city and into county’s to do that dirty work for them.

I see. U seem so innocent yet so ratchet

Trending