Miro Comedy

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So Miro is this little Chubby sweet sensitive soul who was molested as a child and thus became a very over dramatic fatty adult. One sweet day coming home from work, he thought it will be a typical after work day. Lazy around the sofa, go to the kitchen, make serious hefty food and go back to lounge at the living room while he watched football. But no, today a bunch of odeeyaal were waiting for him at his living room, together with his wife. Miro chubby cheeks flash brown blush of anger -or quizzical confusion, asked-- What the hell is going on here? The odeyaal explained that they were here to intervene his failing marriage. His wife, obviously looking distraught sat next to the odeyaal looking especially uncomfortable.

"We are here to pray for you, and to discuss accusations that you do not sexually satisfy your wife. Frankly adeer i am disappointed at you because men in my family have this point on lock down. I think too much brownies have spoil your manliness"

Miro, scratches his big belly, his eye brows raised to distinguish his anger from his usual intelligence stare.

"What brought on this? Usually i am very good at detecting an impending fight, but what exactly happened "? Miro asked as he looked straight at his wife.

"Well....my dear husband, lately you have gained alot of weight. Your thighs and hips have become similar to mine. I am not in a mood to do it with you in this very sensitive circumstance"

Miro lost it at this point. He stormed off to the closet room and came out with a huge AK47 gun.

"ALL YOU MODAFKERS better split out of my home in 10 seconds or i am shooting ALL Y'aall!" "

"YOU TOO WIFEY! OUT!! OUT OF MY HOUSE"

Last edited:
Aww shucks my very own appreciation thread at last, and unexpectedly from @Basra of all people. What an absolute honor. It feels good to be finally recognized

Thank you :friendhug:

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
@Miro to his treacherous wife and the noisy odey's

giphy.gif

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Aww shucks my very own appreciation thread at last, and unexpectedly from @Basra of all people. What an absolute honor. It feels good to be finally recognized

Thank you :friendhug:

You are most welcome my dear. It was my pleasure.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How do you know she will goto paradise :dwill:

Well there is a Hadith that states a muslim who dies of a plague will be an automatic Shahiid therefore go to paradise. Allaah swt yaclum but most importantly Allaah swt is most merciful and has made this rule to show mankind heart felt mercy

Well there is a Hadith that states a muslim who dies of a plague will be an automatic Shahiid therefore go to paradise. Allaah swt yaclum but most importantly Allaah swt is most merciful and has made this rule to show mankind heart felt mercy
Do have jain narration of that hadith

Trending