Minster Gallaan:" We finish Sanaag, reer Sool prepare for freedom!!"

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
His sister and brother are light skin and look straight carab. But they have a different mother

Reer-Bari

6F816491-F666-4625-9584-9B7D1784C7E0.jpeg
That’s Fake. They are not soldiers. Just dressing as soldiers. Where are their weapons

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
This man is fighting to free our fellow brothers and sisters and you're worried about his looks? Shame on you!

Didnt realize Puntland was that diverse is all. Id expect to see him in Lower Jubbas

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Didnt realize Puntland was that diverse is all. Id expect to see him in Lower Jubbas
He's from your subclan, you nacas. Have some respect.
:mjlol:
And Puntland isn't that 'diverse'. This man is one in a million.
:ufdup:
His sister and brother are light skin and look straight carab. But they have a different mother
So it's from his mother's side and thus Dhulbahante's L. Good to know.
:ohhh:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
He's from your subclan, you nacas. Have some respect.
:mjlol:
And Puntland isn't that 'diverse'. This man is one in a million.
:ufdup:

Its not an insult sxb, just genuinely curious as I haven't seen a full Somali that looks like that before.:damedamn:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Its not an insult sxb, just genuinely curious as I haven't seen a full Somali that looks like that before.:damedamn:
Sorry Mate, it seems you didn't met too many Somalis in your life. I saw Somalis black like stone and their family member's are whiter. Have some respect to your clan man.

Last edited:

Reer-Bari

Sorry Mate, it seems you didn't met too many Somalis in your life. I saw Somalis black like stone and their family member's are whiter. Have some respect to your clan man.
Lol you know you two are both from the same sub clan of calisaleebaan. Probably cousins. Cawlyaan.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Sool is Dhulbahante issue and responsibility and we should stay out unlike Dhahar/Badhan/hadaftiimo etc which is Majeerteen land and always need our full attention maalgashi difaac and unite:nvjpqts:

Last edited: