Minnesota should ban the Niqab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Reiko and her crusade against the niqaab kkk

Masha Allah here in London you see sisters wearing it everywhere masha Allah It’s a beautiful thing.

Islam started as something strange and during the end days it will revert back into being strange May Allah make us amongst the strangers.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
If you muslimas are shook by your own garb...imagine the rest of us. I have even gotten out the next stop when riding a train in new york when you'all step into the car i'm in and looking suspicious and shit...even if i have to wait for the next train.
Masha Allah the most benevolent be praised it’s a good thing you fear Muslims.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Next Reiko the material girl will be making threads talking about I seen this Muslim man with a big beard who had an argument with someone then yelled subhallah ALLAHU AKBAR so I called the police kkk

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Next Reiko the material girl will be making threads talking about I seen this Muslim man with a big beard who had an argument with someone then yelled subhallah ALLAHU AKBAR so I called the police kkk
I like men with beard, full, well taken cared beard, Mashallah.

You can't relate ofcourse, you look like an obese naked molerat.

How many places were blown up by niqabes? none. but still, ban the niqab because of crimes they might commit later.
How about no?
dress as you want and let them dress as they want. No one has the right to impose on others.

Not a fan of ninjas but women should wear whatever garments they desire so and legislators should butt out the wardrobe of females. As crazy as it may sound, a Muslim Pakistani girl wearing the full zorro garmanent befriended me once in uni, I told her about my irreligiousity and I waa shocked to her response that it is between me and “god” and later, I found out she was covering her face because of a disfigurement from an acid attack.

I was minding my own business in the mall parking lot today, some niqaabi woman started arguing with another person over the parking space. I swear to God I thought she was going to blow the place up. She kept saying you will regret this to the person. We all looked horrified.

The wives of prophet Muhammad scw wore niqaab in the public so they wouldn't get bothered. I don't understand plain Jane xalimo wearing niqaab. You're not that important or relevant, the religion doesn't force women to wear niqaab.
Niqaab is not required to wear niqab but it is sunnah.As you mentioned, the wives of the prophet(scw) used wear niqab.there is nothing wrong with following the footsteps of our role models.Btw just because someone wears niqab or long jilbab doesn't mean they are perfect so don't judge! sis

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Why are u trying enforce ur beliefs on others? If she chose to wear niqabi or skinny jeans, it is none of your business.

Please be like me, I respect people and their choices:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts