• This website is being maintained/upgraded and may have some downtime or errors.

Minnesota malis jump madow at court

Somalis are hyenas they never fight 1 on 1 they're extra brave in packs two :mjlol:
Only good thing is they never jump another Somali or even fight another Somali randomly unless is personal:ehh:

That dude deserved to be corrected. You can't push people like that and assume everyone to accept his bullshit. If you want to act alpha, you better be able to take down the whole pack. There are levels to this game, my man.

Somalis are hyenas they never fight 1 on 1 they're extra brave in packs two :mjlol:
Only good thing is they never jump another Somali or even fight another Somali randomly unless is personal:ehh:
Well, on average Somalis are thinner and have less muscle than most other races. Wendy Williams and Michelle Obama can lift more weights than the average Somali man.

Tukraq

VIP
12 guys on 1 dude, that aint fair. that skinny dude needs to bulk up, he is just bones on legs.:chrisfreshhah:
he don't need to bulk up, I've seen malis jump, 3 500 pound samoans because this bone skinny mali was disrespecting the samoans to their face to the point it popped of(kid had no fear):mjlol:, the skinny guy got the last laugh as its a numbers game, we roll deep

Gibiin-Udug

Supporter of PuntExit, P.I.M, Queen of Pettyville
Staff Member
How many time you got jumped in YMCA in lake street? Lmfao

People who jump others are the biggest pussies ever regardless of your background. I've got into it with everyone including low iq geeljires who used to act hard(even though they're 100lbs soaking wet) in school.

The only time you should jump someone if your life is in immediate danger or one of your close ones is.

If someone wants to throw down with you, then either ignore him and walk away or run the fade 1v1. You're a pussy if you jump them if you decide not to ignore and want to fight.

Its better to get your ass beat and take your L like a man than to jump someone.

People who jump others are the biggest pussies ever regardless of your background. I've got into it with everyone including low iq geeljires who used to act hard(even though they're 100lbs soaking wet) in school.

The only time you should jump someone if your life is in immediate danger or one of your close ones is.

If someone wants to throw down with you, then either ignore him and walk away or run the fade 1v1. You're a pussy if you jump them if you decide not to ignore and want to fight.

Its better to get your ass beat and take your L like a man than to jump someone.
Who gives a fuck the point is to fuck em up

Tukraq

VIP

this videos is from the midwest niggas got a different code over there and go by "You'll never see a one on one, fuck boy The whole squad gon' get you" them boys don't play fare