Minnesota folks! Was any of you at the Karmel Mall Salatul Jumma? I witnessed something incredible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The man who led the prayer had one of the sweetest tajweed recitation voice ive witnessed in a while:ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh:

Also! tell me why there is a gender discrimination in that place? Soon after the Salat the men streamed out of there like they were the Kings of England while the ladies had to wait and couldnt use this particular door that was stationed at the most idiotic spot. Who ever was responsible for the construction of this is a XOOLO.

Secondly, why are these females so timid? We were coming down the stairs and there were females standing on a corner waiting for hordes of men to pass. WHY CANT THEY JUST JOIN THE STREAM? We are all going down stairs, we aint climbing up where there's a chance of checking her behind but how you gonna check her behind when she is going down?:camby:

I really dont like this timid behavior, not at all.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
The man who led the prayer had one of the sweetest tajweed recitation voice ive witnessed in a while:ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh:

Also! tell me why there is a gender discrimination in that place? Soon after the Salat the men streamed out of there like they were the Kings of England while the ladies had to wait and couldnt use this particular door that was stationed at the most idiotic spot. Who ever was responsible for the construction of this is a XOOLO.

Secondly, why are these females so timid? We were coming down the stairs and there were females standing on a corner waiting for hordes of men to pass. WHY CANT THEY JUST JOIN THE STREAM? We are all going down stairs, we aint climbing up where there's a chance of checking her behind but how you gonna check her behind when she is going down?:camby:

Seriously, although I'm 18 I'm short enough and look young enough to look like an Ciyaal suuq, so I just go along with. My mom forces me to wait though, she trying to raise a female slave???

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
18??!!!!
Wtf you're a kid, why do you keep talking about marriage at your age? :mjlol:
In Somalia, girls get married at 15. Plus all the guys my age are man hoes who lose their virginity so I'm going to hold onto my bae until marriageable age since He's a gem <3

In Somalia, girls get married at 15. Plus all the guys my age are man hoes who lose their virginity so I'm going to hold onto my bae until marriageable age since He's a gem <3
Whatever floats your boat, atleast you are in tune with the deen and abstaining from haram.
Man can't believe this kid started those crazy gender wars over the last couple days ....:mjlol:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Whatever floats your boat, atleast you are in tune with the deen and abstaining from haram.
Man can't believe this kid started those crazy gender wars over the last couple days ....:mjlol:
Yeah, just goes to show how immature some of the older ones are. They'd take the bait of an 18 year old.

walahi you're not wrong, the imams at karmel have the most enchanting tajweed.

people feel like they have to be extra modest at the house of Allah and can go to extremes. Those same people wouldn't demonstrate that level of hayaa anywhere else.

but can we talk about those filthy prison bathrooms and how no one ever cleans them? you have millions taking wayso and they don't have anyone in charge!

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Seriously, although I'm 18 I'm short enough and look young enough to look like an Ciyaal suuq, so I just go along with. My mom forces me to wait though, she trying to raise a female slave???

so youve experienced it, right? I even witnessed these little girls, had to be like 11 or 12 who tried to come out of that door with the stream of guys but this guy that was next to the door push them back and pulled the curtain. He was a random guy, not even a mosque worker

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
walahi you're not wrong, the imams at karmel have the most enchanting tajweed.

people feel like they have to be extra modest at the house of Allah and can go to extremes. Those same people wouldn't demonstrate that level of hayaa anywhere else.

but can we talk about those filthy prison bathrooms and how no one ever cleans them? you have millions taking wayso and they don't have anyone in charge!

The stench is vomit-inducing! Is the lady's restroom like that? It outa be even worse, cause they eat all day and they eat qashin

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
so youve experienced it, right? I even witnessed these little girls, had to be like 11 or 12 who tried to come out of that door with the stream of guys but this guy that was next to the door push them back and pulled the curtain. He was a random guy, not even a mosque worker
Man, that irritates me so much wallah.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This is disgraceful! Either create a door and separate stairs or allow the sexes to move around just like anywhere else

Maybe they felt uncomfortable because those guys at karmel and 24 stare at women like there is no tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.