Minneapolis St. Paul Resident, Tacaal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sultana

On Hiatus
I never said there weren't any successful Somalis in MN. All I'm saying is that your average Somalis isn't well off in MN. The Midwest isn't a good place for black people in general tbh.

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
7d2bb17276.png

Running a business under the table while claiming to be unemployed/low income in order to collect caydh :snoop: No wonder the gaalo believe their government is giving Somalis brand new cars and free houses :snoop:

Q

Queen Carawelo

7d2bb17276.png

Running a business under the table while claiming to be unemployed/low income in order to collect caydh :snoop: No wonder the gaalo believe their government is giving Somalis brand new cars and free houses :snoop:
That's what Canucks do. Don't hate you nerd.

I'm planning on opening a business.

Guys,

I find your points valid but please remember I did not create this topic for us to judge and bash Minneapolis Somalis.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Guys,

I find your points valid but please remember I did not create this topic for us to judge and bash Minneapolis Somalis.
I feel offended and ganged up on. I worked hard for everything I've and I'm still being lumped up with fobs. :zhqjlmx:

P.s

I'm jk

Maybe.

Swedish Somali's are typically notorious for this kind of behaviors. Not to mention that khat is not banned in Sweden as well since their government turns a blind eye to immigrants.

It's really embarrassing that most of Somali's are taking advantage of the system and being lazy waxmatariyaal. I had to leave Sweden to America because it was too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts