Minneapolis St. Paul Resident, Tacaal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assumed Minneapolis was a diverse and a progressive city with high college graduates and decent paying jobs and strong for entrepreneurs. I assumed wrong, Minneapolis St. Paul's income disparity is almost comparable to that of the Deep South and is named one of the worst cities for black Americans according to this article I came across today.

The typical white household earns about $73,700 annually, one of the highest incomes in the country. The typical area black household, meanwhile, earns just under $28,000 annually.

Full article here,

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5613d10ee4b0baa355ad322f

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Black folks here are poor places like north mpls are dumps somalis are barely better:kanyeshrug:The only decent jobs blacks have I seen were being school teacher somalis actually are pretty diverse in there job location most are in the bank sector thoe I also came across a dhulbahante doctor:kanyeshrug:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Black folks here are poor places like north mpls are dumps somalis are barely better:kanyeshrug:The only decent jobs blacks have I seen were being school teacher somalis actually are pretty diverse in there job location most are in the bank sector thoe I also came across a dhulbahante doctor:kanyeshrug:

Most nurses are somali. And I also know handful of Somali doctors.

Sultana

On Hiatus
They are talking about Somalis. What other black people live in MN? You guys are included under the "African American" label when it comes to census-related things.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
They are talking about Somalis. What other black people live in MN? You guys are included under the "African American" label when it comes to census-related things.
Talking out your ass there is large AA population most of them live in north mpls:comeon:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Lol.

Really?

Idol, walaal. I'm not out to get Minneapolis Somalis. I just want to understand.
Lol

I know

But I was honestly telling you what I do when filling out forms. Most Somalis don't consider themselves black.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Lol

I know

But I was honestly telling you what I do when filling out forms. Most Somalis don't consider themselves black.
This I remember when I was in school back 5-6 grade they made us do a form I didn't know back than what east African and African American meant I thought if i was an African in America it meant I was African American:heh:
One of my nikkas grab my paper and started clowning me:cryinglaughsmiley:

Q

Queen Carawelo

This I remember when I was in school back 5-6 grade they made us do a form I didn't know back than what east African and African American meant I thought if i was an African in America it meant I was African American:heh:
One of my nikkas grab my paper and started clowning me:cryinglaughsmiley:
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

I always checked AA box. It includes Black/African American. :browtf: I don't know why so called Somali's are not checking the box. It's the same for Arabs, checking out as Asians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending