Minneapolis Nightmare!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Minneapolis is burning. Walaahi i hate BLACK people. And I hate White dumb Cops. The dumbest White guys always becomes a cop. WHY???????

And our Minneapolis Mayor is not a Man like Trump. We need a tuff White man. He look like he works at Abercrombie Tshirt store in the mall. Uffff

1590662161676.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@firefox think about it. These protesters did worst than the cops. These protesters are burning and damaging buildings. Violent. Causing mischief. ALlaah swt specifically condemn violence & damaging properties & mischief.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Minneapolis is burning. Walaahi i hate BLACK people. And I hate White dumb Cops. The dumbest White guys always becomes a cop. WHY???????

And our Minneapolis Mayor is not a Man like Trump. We need a tuff White man. He look like he works at Abercrombie Tshirt store in the mall. Uffff

View attachment 121214
What did you expect these pigs are treating the AAs in a cruel fashion and people are fed up

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Shut the f*ck up you should join in and loot jewelry shops and enjoy it like how the cop enjoyed killing that black man.

Last edited:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

View attachment 121214

Eedo @Basra I will pray for you and your safety.