Minister Siraaj was killed last May 1 year ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
maxresdefault.jpg

His killer Caydiid was sentenced to death but was pardoned by the leader of 4km inside Mogadishu Farmajo against pleas from the victims mother. Farmajo gave in to moryaanimo which has held Somalia hostage for 9778 days and counting. The murderer walks free and while the supporters of justice condemn him I can hear his clansmen in the distance yelling: "WHAT ABOUT THE AUDITOR GENERAL THO?!".

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...ld-blood-a-reminder-by-cotton-eyed-joe.33378/

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
The only leverage that who2s have over others is the capital.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
What could have the weak Farmaajo done, he is simply a guest in a Hawiya dominated zoo. If he didnt comply the Mother of Beans tribe would of went apeshit

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
What could have the weak Farmaajo done, he is simply a guest in a Hawiya dominated zoo. If he didnt comply the Mother of Beans tribe would of went apeshit
The courts already did their job and found the killer guilty what Farmajo did was sign a pardon so truly all he had to do was ignore it.. I hope one day a journalist asks him why I would like to hear the answer.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
I am an ardent tribalist but this case it will stay with me a long time because of its nature. It was the brazenness of the injustice that stood out to me.
It didn’t help that the killer was from a powerful yet ignoble clan people looters inc have still not been humbled it seem sad story

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The courts already did their job and found the killer guilty what Farmajo did was sign a pardon so truly all he had to do was ignore it.. I hope one day a journalist asks him why I would like to hear the answer.
You think these people respect courts, law and order and government? Its the wild wild West out here man.

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
May Allah increase the wealth, power,and influence of the mighty Beesha HG.

Having darood's hate is sweet and a sure sign of winning :westbrookswag:

Last edited:
When you learn what keeping the peace means will you understand why the murderer of Siraaj isnt dead while his family requested blood as repayment.

'Mighty' HG wants to lead Somalia one day, but failed big time by defending injustice and threatening with 1991 like scenarios. (Strangely enough its seems a common threat by HG politcians asif civil war is a joke)

Farmaajo did the right thing for now for he inherited a country divided a Presidency made toothless by that smiling psychopath, Courts and Law enforcement disregarded completely.

Siraaj may he rest in Peace
Justice will be served this life or next

XaajiXumbo

When you learn what keeping the peace means will you understand why the murderer of Siraaj isnt dead while his family requested blood as repayment.

'Mighty' HG wants to lead Somalia one day, but failed big time by defending injustice and threatening with 1991 like scenarios. (Strangely enough its seems a common threat by HG politcians asif civil war is a joke)

Farmaajo did the right thing for now for he inherited a country divided a Presidency made toothless by that smiling psychopath, Courts and Law enforcement disregarded completely.

Siraaj may he rest in Peace
Justice will be served this life or next

That's the thing with you daroods, we Hawiye will use force as we don't need cod doraasho iyo suuro suuro fake "Soomaliya Tooso'' bullshit, we will grab Somalia by the head through the barrel of the Gun or cunnery and there is nothing you darood folks can do about it, Farmaajo was chosen by us and serve a temporary purpose.

XaajiXumbo

Somalia wont be at peace aslong Morgan, killer of Siraj, Abu Ubaydah and Muuse Biixi walks free

I agree with you on this, these d folks are hypocrites, you have mass murderer Morgan walking freely and praised in Garowe for the horrorific genocide like he caused in Hargeisa and Jubooyinka, they even go as far as giving him a post in their administration of puntiland, after all this they cry crocodile tears over a incident in Mogadishu.

That's the thing with you daroods, we Hawiye will use force as we don't need cod doraasho iyo suuro suuro fake "Soomaliya Tooso'' bullshit, we will grab Somalia by the head through the barrel of the Gun or cunnery and there is nothing you darood folks can do about it, Farmaajo was chosen by us and serve a temporary purpose.

Uqdad Darood will get u far :nvjpqts:

:what1: Farmaajo was chosen by who kkkkk

Dont come with no nac nac shit Barrel of gun bla bla bla

Your President is Farmaajo wiil Sade
the same guy slappin around ur big policians in Xamar kkkk lil youth tryna say we voted for the guy whos slappin us around now

:mjlaugh: xaajixumocuskade thought u was smart fella

XaajiXumbo

Uqdad Darood will get u far :nvjpqts:

:what1: Farmaajo was chosen by who kkkkk

Dont come with no nac nac shit Barrel of gun bla bla bla

Your President is Farmaajo wiil Sade
the same guy slappin around ur big policians in Xamar kkkk lil youth tryna say we voted for the guy whos slappin us around now

:mjlaugh: xaajixumocuskade thought u was smart fella

Poor silly boy, indeed ignorance is a bliss for weak minded folks, you have no idea who really rules Somalia do you if you really think Farmaajo is in charge of anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending